2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it about this place sometimes? I used to come here in hopes of a positive message or tidbit that would identify the trajectory of the program in the upwards direction and we have years of ineptitude between Golden taking a bunch of 3 stars early on in the cycle, Richt being stubborn about his kid being the QB coach and the crappy RPO working when it isn’t and Manny…well being Manny,

And now we have a trend going and I come looking for updates and positive vibes when recruiting is going amazingly well, and I get some ****ing match between a longtime poster and someone that has been on the board for less than 36 hours who is very opinionated and derailing the topic.

How do I find updates without wanting to have a laboring? And where do these random posters that have such strong opinions come from with handles that are days old and others that are years old with even less posting history?
You mean these two?

espn page GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
What is it about this place sometimes? I used to come here in hopes of a positive message or tidbit that would identify the trajectory of the program in the upwards direction and we have years of ineptitude between Golden taking a bunch of 3 stars early on in the cycle, Richt being stubborn about his kid being the QB coach and the crappy RPO working when it isn’t and Manny…well being Manny,

And now we have a trend going and I come looking for updates and positive vibes when recruiting is going amazingly well, and I get some ****ing match between a longtime poster and someone that has been on the board for less than 36 hours who is very opinionated and derailing the topic.

How do I find updates without wanting to have a laboring? And where do these random posters that have such strong opinions come from with handles that are days old and others that are years old with even less posting history?
In the time it took you wasting your time with that you could have found 10 different threads of everyone hyping Mario

Advertisement
In the time it took you wasting your time with that you could have found 10 different threads of everyone hyping Mario
Agreed. But letting it go on without pointing out the massive train wreck will cause it to go on further (not to say pointing it out will eliminate it). Just trying to do my work as a participant to improve the experience here and point out to the new and strangely under spoken posters how they are being perceived. I get your point on wasted time/air.

Agreed. But letting it go on without pointing out the massive train wreck will cause it to go on further (not to say pointing it out will eliminate it). Just trying to do my work as a participant to improve the experience here and point out to the new and strangely under spoken posters how they are being perceived. I get your point on wasted time/air.
Fair point

I prefer the self policing method myself because they Maudes here are loose cannons

Advertisement

Wiltfong, on his podcast today linked above, said we are the team to beat for Okunlola today and Alinen as well lol. Not news to most if you have been paying attention, but words of affirmation is my love language lol. Starts talking about us around the 17:13 mark.

Only 3 schools have signed 2 of the top 3 OTs since 2017.

UGA, Bama, and Stanford. Let’s make history fellas.

Wiltfong, on his podcast today linked above, said we are the team to beat for Okunlola today and Alinen as well lol. Not news to most if you have been paying attention, but words of affirmation is my love language lol. Starts talking about us around the 17:13 mark.

randy savage GIF

This video is great. Honestly don’t think Wiltfong has been wrong about anybody this cycle that I can remember. I thought he was off-base on Jalen Brown, but looks like he wasn’t. Did he say anything about Mauigoa? Pretty sure he kept quiet on that one but could be wrong

Either way.. may not be a crystal ball quite yet, but Wiltfong doesn’t put stuff out like that casually. Must have good reason to believe Miami solidly leads.

Advertisement

Okunlola was interviewed after a camp and was very high on Miami. he even said Miami is going to get top players now.

Stanford? Wow.

Advertisement

f34f16e0-fb9b-4e49-bf1e-e89318226642_245982343528767.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back