2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the world did this become a thread about Zion?

Also whoever is saying he’s not a projected 1st/early 2nd rounder, you’re literally just moping to mope; proof can be found with a quick google search on mock drafts.

Doesn’t mean he’ll become one, but he’s slated to be a top 2 round pick.

Advertisement
Zion Nelson is one of the better success stories that the UM program has generated in the past few years. I will always be rooting for him to succeed. I think he'll serve us well this year. I hope more fans get behind him
I agree, I think he will serve us well this year and improve tremendously under this staff. That's why people think he can drafted in the first round

That was before the season started dude 😂😂😂. It literally says "if he can continue that upward trajectory this season, Nelson COULD be knocking on the door of the first round of the 2022 NFL Draft." The earliest he would have gotten drafted was the 6th round
You're trolling.

Also whoever is saying he’s not a projected 1st/early 2nd rounder, you’re literally just moping to mope; proof can be found with a quick google search on mock drafts.

New here?

That was before the season started dude 😂😂😂. It literally says "if he can continue that upward trajectory this season, Nelson COULD be knocking on the door of the first round of the 2022 NFL Draft." The earliest he would have gotten drafted was the 6th round
Yes you said he was projected to go in the 1st round because of our current staff. Well in 2021 Manny Diaz was still the HC. So…😂😂

Advertisement

Also whoever is saying he’s not a projected 1st rounder, you’re literally just moping to mope; proof can be found with a quick google search on mock drafts.

I don't think anyone said he wasn't a projected first rounder in 2023. I said the reason he came back is because he likely was going to get drafted late in 2022 and he see's an opportunity to improve tremendously under the new staff. My comments are going way over peoples heads

Yes you said he was projected to go in the 1st round because of our current staff. Well in 2021 Manny Diaz was still the HC. So…😂😂
Yes I did say that. Scouts and experts see what Cristóbal and Mirabal have been to offensive lineman in the past and think they will do the same to Zion. That's why he is projected to be drafted in the first round on 2023.

Yes I did say that. Scouts and experts see what Cristóbal and Mirabal have been to offensive lineman in the past and think they will do the same to Zion. That's why he is projected to be drafted in the first round on 2023.
Well I just proved to you least one expert had him going in the 1st when Manny was here. Now show me the links to the multiple experts that had him going in the 6th round and undrafted. I will be patiently waiting….

Advertisement
You're trolling.
I am not trolling lol. If Cristobal and Mirabal can coach and produce the way they have done in the past, there is no reason Zion isn't going to be a first or second rounder

Well I just proved to you least one expert had him going in the 1st when Manny was here. Now show me the links to the multiple experts that had him going in the 6th round and undrafted. I will be patiently waiting….
But that was before the season started dude. A lot of people did as well. You should be looking at the mock drafts after the season 😂 😂 😂. When it was time for Zion to make the decision on whether should stay or go pro, it was likely he wasn't going to get drafted high. He felt it would be beneficial to stay an extra year and develop. My comments are going way over your head.

But that was before the season started dude. A lot of people did as well. You should be looking at the mock drafts after the season 😂 😂 😂. When it was time for Zion to make the decision on whether should stay or go pro, it was likely he wasn't going to get drafted high. He felt it would be beneficial to stay an extra year and develop. My comments are going way over your head.
Do you have the links. Yes or no? Or is it more likely you just lied to try and make your point?😂😂

Advertisement
If he was already a good NFL prospect, why wouldn’t he enter the draft in 2022? Why is he risking getting injured his senior year and ending his career? Multiple scouts said he was a 6th rounder at best

Links to where "Multiple scouts said he was a 6th rounder at best" please.

We're all still waiting, "Sean." If you are going to denigrate one of our players, please provide the multiple links.

Oh, and welcome to the Miami board. I hope your second day is going swimmingly.

@ST26reborn

@RVACane :troll-dancing:

Because CIS LOVES TO HIJACK THREADS!!!

Do you have the links. Yes or no? Or is it more likely you just lied to try and make your point?😂😂
I will find the article. Scouts came to practice during the season to talk about the players eligible to enter the draft. They gave their opinion on all the players. Here is a quick mock draft on November 19th and December 10th.

Advertisement
Came here looking for info on Samson...
1657209605272.gif

I will find the article. Scouts came to practice during the season to talk about the players eligible to enter the draft. They gave their opinion on all the players. Here is a quick mock draft on November 19th and December 10th.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back