2023 Samson Okunlola, 2023 OT, MA - ANNOUNCEMENT TBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Both.

IMO Samson is the best OT prospect in the entire Nation, ahead of Mauigoa & Kadyn Proctor.

That’s not to take anything away from Mauigoa, he’s Elite in his own right...

But Samson IMO is bar none the best & most polished & guaranteed 1st round pick in 4 years.

Samson is a future starter at LT & Mauigoa is a future starter at RT IMO.
Beyond high praise coming from you. This is THAT dude. I think Mario lands him too.

Advertisement
If we land Freeling and Okunlola, I’m sorry but maybe Francis Mauigoa gets kicked to the inside, and you out Freeling at RT or he plays behind Okunlola.

PS: Don’t sleep of Frankie Tinlau, that kid LOOKS the part! He was a steal indeed.
Not sleeping on Frankie, but Cribby did mention he's a candidate to be dropped. If we somehow snag Freeling, Okunloa, Kinsler and Alinen to go along with Tripp and Francis, I could definitely see us cutting ties.

Not sleeping on Frankie, but Cribby did mention he's a candidate to be dropped. If we somehow snag Freeling, Okunloa, Kinsler and Alinen to go along with Tripp and Francis, I could definitely see us cutting ties.
What about Payton Kirkland

Advertisement
This kid’s feet and agility protecting the blind side. FM’s brute power mauling people from RT.

If you get both, and both pan out, that’s how you make the playoff. It’s what we’ve been missing here forever, and it’s the key to what Mario wants to do with the offense - maul you up front, then kill you with speed outside as soon as we catch you on your heels.

FWIW Brad mentioned this is a done deal
s reactions yoga GIF

This kid’s feet and agility protecting the blind side. FM’s brute power mauling people from RT.

If you get both, and both pan out, that’s how you make the playoff. It’s what we’ve been missing here forever, and it’s the key to what Mario wants to do with the offense - maul you up front, then kill you with speed outside as soon as we catch you on your heels.
Jimmy Johnson approach...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both.

IMO Samson is the best OT prospect in the entire Nation, ahead of Mauigoa & Kadyn Proctor.

That’s not to take anything away from Mauigoa, he’s Elite in his own right...

But Samson IMO is bar none the best & most polished & guaranteed 1st round pick in 4 years.

Samson is a future starter at LT & Mauigoa is a future starter at RT IMO.
And we will have openings at both spots next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back