2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Literally took me 3-4 minutes.

It could mean nothing. But just a little research its amazing what you can find. Not just throw out random thoughts. "Well the Walmart in Gainesville sells those...so he is ours"

The firm is located in Connecticut. As a side note.
Yes. Wouldn’t read too much into either. Had a couple friends that worked there. Would think that someone is buddies with either a partner there or one of the founders or executives of Kodiak. I doubt the deal is one that moves the NIL needle and sways the decision. Timing reeks of UF though.

Like you all, I think this kid is the goods but **** he better be. Lot of pressure and self marketing for a **** offensive linemen. Usually this stuff is a headache but this kid seems to have a more business approach which could speak to his maturity.

Advertisement
Dude is a football player, not Ye. His path to fame and riches is through the field. His best opportunity is Mario/Mirabal - this 'brand' nonsense is just that IMO.

Yeah it's stupid IMO but if it's really a concern for the kid then Miami presents more opportunities than Gainesville.

Yeah it's stupid IMO but if it's really a concern for the kid then Miami presents more opportunities than Gainesville.
Kid seems very smart he is probabaly a cane unless Florida thru a crazy offer his way but I also believe he created all the UF momentum to make Miami up the bag. If he truly wants to play football and be an entrepreneur Miami is 1000x the spot Gainesville is

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you’re are saying Cane?
I Understand Season 4 GIF by grown-ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back