2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What NFL offensive linemen have brands? C’mon man. He chasing the biggest bag. I think we offer it when all is said and done.
Hey he's an optimistic high school student. Maybe he actually believes "Pancake Honcho" can be a household brand? I know it's unlikely but if he believes that then the coaches could feed into that to our advantage.

Hey he's an optimistic high school student. Maybe he actually believes "Pancake Honcho" can be a household brand? I know it's unlikely but if he believes that then the coaches could feed into that to our advantage.

Understood. But none if these kids have brands. Next to none will develop any brand in college For most, their NIL is worthless. It’s just pay for play.

Advertisement
You didn’t answer my question to your original response that Mario has **** the bed in recruiting. So a top 10 class is ****ting the bed.

I don’t care about all the OC stuff and everything else I agree with you on that. I’m asking you to answer the m question that you said he is ****ting the bed in recruiting.

I don’t think any fan base in the country outside of maybe Bama, OSU or Georgia would say a top 10 class is ****ting the bed.
Did you even read my post, or understand what I said?

I stated the following:

“Mario **** the bed in a major way by being a stubborn dumb@$$, and hiring a bum OC and insisting on running this offense from the Stone Age. How in the FUGG did he ever think that the top offensive recruits would want to play in this garbage of a system.”

If you don’t think that Mario cost himself the chance to sign elite recruits like Baxter, ****ey, Innis, Hykeem, and maybe Chris Johnson, Okunlola and others at positions of extreme need by insisting on his preference to have an offense from the 1980’s, then I don’t know what team you’ve been following this season.

I never said that Mario isn’t bringing in a really good class. As a matter of fact, all throughout this thread I’ve said that the class is very good, but UNBALANCED if he doesn’t land some of these kids, which would keep it from being a great class.

He was brought here to recruit the best of the best, not just some of the best at certain positions.

Our RB and WR rooms are a mess, and to miss on a kid like Samson that we have supposedly led for all cycle long at a huge position of need would be catastrophic.

Mauigoa is a great player/prospect, and Lew (also now taking a visit to Auburn), is projected as the best center in this class.

The other 2 OL commits are projects, with Tripp being further along at this stage than Frankie. Mario needs to land Samson. No excuses. To lose him to Napier and the Gayta this late in the game would be a terrible look, specially after already having lost Rashada You do not want it snowballing. Landing Samson is imperative.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario blew the OV way too early for Samson. Big mistake and it’ll likely cost us his commitment.
Freaking Out GIF by Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back