2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motel 6 … we’ll leave the light on for ya 🗑️

Shouldn’t this give him the impression that his brand will be well supported in Gainesville, as long as it costs the same amount as a box of crayons. Hopefully this kid has something in that head on his shoulders as NIL is the last thing he is going to “earn” from that cesspool.

Last edited:
Advertisement
-Samson’s coach said he believes he made up mind (before the OV started)
-he scheduled his commitment earlier this week (before the OV started)

None of y’all freaking out over Bain being in Tally right now. Don’t worry Samson playing the part.
This kid is playing it right. He has never once given people a clue as to his plans which in this era means increasing the bag. He has probably let the universities know what he expects the size of that bag to be but hasn’t publicly leaned in any direction. Quiet as an enormous mouse!

I think that he will tell us where we stand at the end of this visit and what he needs us to do to come here. Whether he is telling the truth or not, that is still not a decision. He is the one that decides where he goes but in the meanwhile regardless if we up our bag or not, he has done his best in making the bag at that decided location as large as possible. That’s the name of the game, and he is playing this perfectly. Sit back as we may be the one all along (or maybe it’s MSU) but I would give less credit to this visit (my opinion on how he is playing his hand).

Last edited:
One thing is for sure, anyone that thought that there would be no pro Gator rumors/news coming out while he is on an OV there and positive Miami news is obviously new to this. Honestly, just look back to the Rashada commitment, he was all UF and then committed here. Now I’m not sure who he picks but I’m not freaking out until there is crazy smoke and Cribby says we have lost him.
I am sitting here happier than most battles thinking about Cormani’s recent concerns. How is UF going to negatively recruit against us with a 6-6 record and zero relevance and turn around at this time? I feel much better with him there and not Bama. Speaking of which, thinking about that, I know that we focus on the bag with NIL that he is going to get, but why isn’t Bama being considered by Honcho? I think that this kid wants to have his pancake and eat it too. He wants the large bag and the chance to start early so he can move it on to the NFL. That’s only going to happen here, and under a reputable OL coaching team mind you. I think that we are the decision (like his coach thought that he made up his mind) and Mario only needs to remind him of this when they speak after the visit.

Weather today.

1670676706752.png

1670676750072.png

With another possible UV to Miami next weekend. Nice way to enjoy his last 2 weeks before he officially signs.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Perspective....

You have the top defensive player in the 2023 class along with the top OL. Outside of rival fans on Twitter being trolls to y'all if you didn't land Samson, it wouldn't be as bad as you think it would be imo if he doesn't pick UM.

Would you rather have Francis or Samson if given the choice?
Honestly either one

I am sitting here happier than most battles thinking about Cormani’s recent concerns. How is UF going to negatively recruit against us with a 6-6 record and zero relevance and turn around at this time? I feel much better with him there and not Bama. Speaking of which, thinking about that, I know that we focus on the bag with NIL that he is going to get, but why isn’t Bama being considered by Honcho? I think that this kid wants to have his pancake and eat it too. He wants the large bag and the chance to start early so he can move it on to the NFL. That’s only going to happen here, and under a reputable OL coaching team mind you. I think that we are the decision (like his coach thought that he made up his mind) and Mario only needs to remind him of this when they speak after the visit.
Agree, with Penei Sewell going in the 1st round in 2021 NFL draft and all the positive chatter nationally about Oregon's 2022 Offensive Line there is a lot for Coach Cristobal to sell.

Signed,

Peruche

-Samson’s coach said he believes he made up mind (before the OV started)
-he scheduled his commitment earlier this week (before the OV started)

None of y’all freaking out over Bain being in Tally right now. Don’t worry Samson playing the part.
They think Bain is a lock.

Advertisement
Mario **** the bed in a major way by being a stubborn dumb@$$, and hiring a bum OC and insisting on running this offense from the Stone Age. How in the FUGG did he ever think that the top offensive recruits would want to play in this garbage of a system.

He hasn’t even fired Gattis yet, and it’s almost signing day. I’m starting to think that he’s got some kind of mental incapacity. I just cannot fathom that this guy could be so hard headed and set in his ways.

You didn’t answer my question to your original response that Mario has **** the bed in recruiting. So a top 10 class is ****ting the bed.

I don’t care about all the OC stuff and everything else I agree with you on that. I’m asking you to answer the m question that you said he is ****ting the bed in recruiting.

I don’t think any fan base in the country outside of maybe Bama, OSU or Georgia would say a top 10 class is ****ting the bed.

Advertisement
FREE MONEY
Yeah but right after committing to a different school?

Would be strange if he commits to UF on Thursday after basically being between us and them the last few months then takes a trip to Miami unless coaches believe there's a good chance of a flip. But how flakey would he be if he took this long to commit, only to flip a few days later after an unofficial visit? Would be a major red flag unless it was planned out to troll the Gators.

Only thing that makes sense is he's already planning to commit to us and then still unofficial to us afterwards to wrap up some business.

Yeah but right after committing to a different school?

Would be strange if he commits to UF on Thursday after basically being between us and them the last few months then takes a trip to Miami unless coaches believe there's a good chance of a flip. But how flakey would he be if he took this long to commit, only to flip a few days later after an unofficial visit? Would be a major red flag unless it was planned out to troll the Gators.

Only thing that makes sense is he's already planning to commit to us and then still unofficial to us afterwards to wrap up some business.
Yeah if you know you’re picking Miami, why not pick up an extra $10-15k to take a visit. Then Mario and Mirabel make the in home visit next week to seal the deal. Not worried until @Cribby says otherwise. Mario got this 💯

He’s committing somewhere on Thursday of this week - why would he take another visit?
My bad,

I'm not worried about this UF visit though, I just don't see UF coming up from the rear when Mario has been in the drivers seat on the trail for Samson Okunlola's commitment.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Is it confirmed that he’s visiting us for an UV next weekend?

I thought Bain was the only one visiting after committing

You didn’t answer my question to your original response that Mario has **** the bed in recruiting. So a top 10 class is ****ting the bed.

I don’t care about all the OC stuff and everything else I agree with you on that. I’m asking you to answer the m question that you said he is ****ting the bed in recruiting.

I don’t think any fan base in the country outside of maybe Bama, OSU or Georgia would say a top 10 class is ****ting the bed.
This class is gonna end up our highest rated composite class of all time and we have **** the bed they said lol

Now that they have the money, this is a f^ck you message from Billy to Mario and Miami. They’ll throw whatever they need to get Samson and Fletcher.

We let them do it with Rashada. The buck should stop there. I think doing it with an o-lineman that Mario has worked on for months would be a huge win for them. Can’t let it happen.

With that being said, still saying Cane for both. More confident in Samson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back