2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have the #8 class in the nation immediately following a 5-7 season and he hasn't "missed" on those players yet

what the **** else you want from the guy at this point? Next year is his first full cycle (as in recruiting kids through jr and sr years)
I want elite results at a bare minimum in recruiting, since his results in the hiring process and on the field have been putrid. I’m glad that you’re not the one running my business, I’d go bankrupt within a year.

When you pay someone $8 million a year, it’s not to get pretty good results. He better at least be cleaning house in recruiting, specially after having had the lead for Samson for months and OL being his specialty.

Also, quit it with the bullshyt excuses. This is his first full class, and it’s supposed to be a great one. Thanks to his huge mistakes in hiring the correct OC and DC, almost all of the offensive studs at RB and WR have told him to go **** his own face.

Advertisement
I’m thinking fletcher on this one or the DT.

Doubt Samson made up his mind while sitting in the motel 6 in Gainesville, he will wait to milk every dollar he can. Kid wants money.
Or this was orchestrated by samson to have the appearance that Florida is winning to increase the price. I won’t put it past him

I always thought Miami would be in the 8-12 range which is still top notch recruiting. Would you consider a class ranked in that range a failure after winning 5 games this year?

Getting a top 5 class is **** near impossible unless you are Bama, Georgia, OSU, A&M all those have one thing in common. They pay recruits more than just about anyone and 3 of them are national title contenders each year.

Mario is doing a **** good job with or without Samson!
Mario **** the bed in a major way by being a stubborn dumb@$$, and hiring a bum OC and insisting on running this offense from the Stone Age. How in the FUGG did he ever think that the top offensive recruits would want to play in this garbage of a system.

He hasn’t even fired Gattis yet, and it’s almost signing day. I’m starting to think that he’s got some kind of mental incapacity. I just cannot fathom that this guy could be so hard headed and set in his ways.

Last edited:
I want elite results at a bare minimum in recruiting, since his results in the hiring process and on the field have been putrid. I’m glad that you’re not the one running my business, I’d go bankrupt within a year.

When you pay someone $8 million a year, it’s not to get pretty good results. He better at least be cleaning house in recruiting, specially after having had the lead for Samson for months and OL being his specialty.

Also, quit it with the bullshyt excuses. This is his first full class, and it’s supposed to be a great one. Thanks to his huge mistakes in hiring the correct OC and DC, almost all of the offensive studs at RB and WR have told him to go **** his own face.
if we land samson and when we land Bain, then we are at 291 points on the team rankings, good for #3 in the country

does that change your whole naive outlook on the recruiting cycle? simply waiting until next friday?

even if we miss samson, we look to be a top 5 class by the end of the cycle. the hiring yes, but top 5 is elite in college football in terms of recruiting and you're saying we're a failure at #8 before we look to have a monster week next week and that's just ignorant

Advertisement
Mario **** the bed in a major way by being a stubborn dumb@$$, and hiring a bum OC and insisting on running this offense from the Stone Age. How in the FUGG did he ever think that the top offensive recruits would want to play in this garbage of a system.

He hasn’t even fired Gattis yet, and it’s almost signing day. I’m starting to think that he’s got some kind of mental incapacity. I just cannot fathom that this guy could be so hard headed and set in his ways.

A
Deep breath. Roll a joint. Step away from the Colombian bam bam. It’s gonna be alright.

if we land samson and we WILL land Bain, then we are at 291 points on the team rankings, good for #3 in the country

does that change your whole naive outlook on the recruiting cycle? waiting until next friday?

even if we miss samson, we look to be a top 5 class
If we miss Samson it’s a gargantuan fail, specially to the Gayta. No matter how much you try to spin it.

Also, unbalanced classes is what destroyed Randy Shannon’s tenure here, among other things. We needed big time players at RB and WR this cycle, and it’s looking more and more like he’s gonna strike out on these positions.

Guys like Baxter, ****ey, Hykeem, and Innis were there for the taking, but Mario ***ked it up big time. All he had had to do was keep Wario under control, but Wario wound up taking over his personality, and it was a wrap.

Serious question for you. With the putrid numbers that the offense put up this season, do you think that any elite recruit would be in the wrong for not wanting to come here? Almost every single player regressed.

We had the easiest schedule in years, and played like the worst Miami team since the 60’s.

Advertisement
If we miss Samson it’s a gargantuan fail, specially to the Gayta. No matter how much you try to spin it.

Also, unbalanced classes is what destroyed Randy Shannon’s tenure here, among other things. We needed big time players at RB and WR this cycle, and it’s looking more and more like he’s gonna strike out on these positions.

Guys like Baxter, ****ey, Hykeem, and Innis we’re there for the taking, but Mario ***ked it up big time. All he had had to do was keep Wario under control, but Wario wound up taking over his personality, and it was a wrap.

Serious question for you. With the putrid numbers that the offense put up this season, do you think that any elite recruit would be in the wrong for not wanting to come here? Almost every single player regressed.

We had the easiest schedule in years, and played like the worst Miami team since the 60’s.
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Guys like Baxter, ****ey, Hykeem, and Innis we’re there for the taking, but Mario ***ked it up big time. All he had had to do was keep Wario under control, but Wario wound up taking over his personality, and it was a wrap.

So just so we all know what we are talking about here...what class ranking would it need to be for you to think it's a successful recruiting class?

Last edited:
I would hate to meet some of you in real life

Legit the same portsers crying over Jackson, McClain and now Okunola rumors :pgdead: Moping for **** that hasn't even happened yet
Their wives = Feo!

Advertisement

Perspective....

You have the top defensive player in the 2023 class along with the top OL. Outside of rival fans on Twitter being trolls to y'all if you didn't land Samson, it wouldn't be as bad as you think it would be imo if he doesn't pick UM.

Would you rather have Francis or Samson if given the choice?

So just so we all know what we are talking about here...what call ranking would it need to be for you to think it's a successful recruiting class?
It’s not the ranking for me, it’s the players.

We desperately need to improve the talent at RB and WR, and losing Samson would be a horrible look after being in the lead for him for so long. I know a lot of you don’t think that it matters to these kids, but optics do matter a lot to them. Great players want to play with other great players, that’s the way to improve the quickest in practice.

I'm just excited for this **** cycle to end to see how Mario does down the stretch. Honestly more interested in the staff moves

Advertisement
Perspective....

You have the top defensive player in the 2023 class along with the top OL. Outside of rival fans on Twitter being trolls to y'all if you didn't land Samson, it wouldn't be as bad as you think it would be imo if he doesn't pick UM.

Would you rather have Francis or Samson if given the choice?
I’d rather have both. Our OL was putrid this season. Mario needs to sack up and get it done. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back