2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not that worried. Samson is playing it the way you should as a highly ranked recruit in the NIL era. UF will make their offer, maybe match Miami and then we will have the opportunity to respond. Mario and company aren't getting caught off guard here and I'm sure they already have something in the works.

Plus, I know where our OV's stay vs where UF sends em. lol.

Advertisement
I’ve got an exercise for the board.

Breathe in, hold for three seconds.

(some of you keep holding til you pass out)

Then breathe out.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
They’ve felt positive about Walker recently but I always said they were the threat with Samson when everyone was worrying about OSU.
Bummer if we don’t get a chance coming off the visit to make the final pitch

Advertisement
They’ve felt positive about Walker recently but I always said they were the threat with Samson when everyone was worrying about OSU.
Samson doesn't seem the type not to let the other side counter offer. Super doubt it's him.

Advertisement
If Samson goes there I won’t even be mad. I was at first and thought it would be a terrible look but Mario has so many things he needs to fix that if this kid takes the highest offer to go for Billy then you have to question his mindset and how he will pan out as a player.

I want Samson but I’m really intrigued how he will turn out no matter what school he picks.

If Mario loses this, then he just needs to hit the portal for a tackle. I mean everything leans Miami in terms of coach development for the position, players put in NFL, large bag etc… if the kid still picks Florida then have fun with goofy *** Rashada the next few years before y’all transfer out.

Brother please lol knock it the **** off
DVD did his thing with this recruitment. I have to give him credit. But McClain recruitment to UF honestly had very little to do with Raymond. UF fumbled this bag with a collective hubris.

CR is the GOLD STANDARD for DBs. Raymond probably closes with Dez Ricks at DB to round out a **** good class for them. I’d cut off the tip of my pinks finger to get CR. But I have to get a jab in at @flagator86, he’s too good of a poster and the meme was too funny 😂.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back