2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Haven't heard much abut Hussey lately. You think we get him? Last I heard was FSU was in the best spot to land him and they were trying to get him to official to Miami this weekend but it wasn't confirmed.
no was just an example of how 3rd is the ceiling. no matter who we are in play with we can't really get higher than that I don't believe unless UGA loses some and we land fletcher and inniss somehow but those are longshots I think at this point

Advertisement
Its cruitin season, **** will have its ups and downs, the difference is that under previous regimes we were walking into a gun fight with a knife, now we are packing a Kel-Tec KSG-25

Advertisement
It's 02:00 am in Tokyo. (12/16 already).

Does this mean Okunlola committed to us already in Japan 10 hours ago?

Tokyo: 13 hrs ahead -
FL: 4 hrs until commitment
= 9 hrs in spacetime continuum.
confused-counting.gif
Would it mess all the calculations up if I told you it was actually at 4:30 pm EST?

Isn't he announcing today? sorry if asked 1000 times, But what time is he supposed to announce?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I might be wrong with my original prediction , there’s a chance it could be higher. There’s still big fish in play that we have a shot with.
Wasn't his goal yearly top 3 classes? Mario with NIL is the most dangerous recruiting HC in the country.

IF his staff ever reaches the level he wants it to, landing top classes won't be out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back