2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like 247 is pushing some Last minute suspense to get the viewers up
Ehhhh, it’s MSU trying to make that last second run at him. He was their top guy they had traction with. They have his brother committed and have a very good NIL setup with their own Billionaires. I still think we are the pick but they will try to the very end, kinda like us with Inniss.

It must be a blessing and a curse to be a insider
Thank you. I roll with it though. People doubting me and second guessing me is part of the job, man. But I appreciate your thoughts and kind words. And because of that, here's another "insider" nugget I'll drop for you.

Arch isn't completely committed to Sark and UT. He's always had an affinity for Gattis and his system. #watchthefinish

Any of the other UM law alums have Oxman for torts? Whenever I have heard this recruit's name, I will always think of Oxman referring to one of the parties in one of the cases we studied as the hussy.
"Picadillos"

Advertisement
Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Ehhhh, it’s MSU trying to make that last second run at him. He was their top guy they had traction with. They have his brother committed and have a very good NIL setup with their own Billionaires. I still think we are the pick but they will try to the very end, kinda like us with Inniss.
Remember “McClain to Bama and Antione flirting with Colorado”?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back