2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From gator recruitment staff:

“Bruh, I don’t know. Kept feeling like we were try to convince rather than really recruit him. It was a good visit though. I can tell they weren’t feeling Gainesville as much though. If he picks UM I think living in the city of miami played a factor. ****, we started talking about another potential recruit right after for just in case purposes. We’ll see

“Bruh, I don’t know. Kept feeling like we were try to convince rather than really recruit him. It was a good visit though. I can tell they weren’t feeling Gainesville as much though. If he picks UM I think living in the city of miami played a factor. ****, we started talking about another potential recruit right after for just in case purposes. We’ll see
Lmao. Like I’ve said, a kid from Boston isn’t going to be feeling Gainesville.

Advertisement
i mean look - if we hypothetically played each other, sure I’ll say UF wins. I think our offense would make your defense look average. But that’s not the argument some of these idiots are making. They’re talking like you went 9-3 and are primed for a double-digit win total in 2023.
Brother just remember this board after UiF beat Utah

These clowns live a life of Shook-dom

They did all those theatrics to get this type of response 🤔🥴. Mario is about to shut the door on those clowns in Gainesville.

CLEAR AS DAY

Mr higdon trying to be first with the prediction. Let’s see what happens come thursday

Attachments

• 7CDBF90D-C5D0-4A04-8337-14E3BEC40173.png
    7CDBF90D-C5D0-4A04-8337-14E3BEC40173.png
    532.9 KB · Views: 625
Advertisement

Where you got this from

Tyler-James-Williams.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back