2023 Samson Okunlola 2.0 - Commits to UM12/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Brother plays in JUCO national championship on Wednesday in Arkansas.

Something to keep in mind as we navigate the week. I’d say early home visit for us.

Advertisement
I expected UF to sound more confident tbh
E761350F-3B2E-4603-AA5B-DE476CC0853A.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I
Then why not commit now? At worst, he’s going to allow Mario to make his best and final offer and last pitch which I would not want if I’m UF.
well there was never a question that we would at least get a chance to counter if UF offered more than we did, that goes without saying, and UF has to know that.

guys he is gone. Unofficial and then official at Florida and than commitment a few days later.

come to terms with it.

There's always this one guy, the guy that lives to be utterly miserable. It's likely a coinflip, if dude was solidly behind UF, they would have gotten the commit this weekend. That said, Mario still has an in home, if I'm not mistaken. Let's see what happens. Either way, Miami has done **** near everything they could do. Win or lose, this was a well managed recruitment, Mario battled down to the wire.

Advertisement
Do you know how many times that same sequence of events we were on the other side on and we lost?
Yes but we often get the curtesy visit from the local kid. This feels different. Anyway we will see. I guess it’s all about the nil with him.

There's always this one guy, the guy that lives to be utterly miserable. It's likely a coinflip, if dude was solidly behind UF, they would have gotten the commit this weekend. That said, Mario still has an in home, if I'm not mistaken. Let's see what happens. Either way, Miami has done **** near everything they could do. Win or lose, this was a well managed recruitment, Mario battled down to the wire.
Just giving you my take. I’ve been following canes recruiting closely for more than 20 years. Doesn’t make my guess any better. Just putting it out there.

$$$ the ultimate equalizer but also UF and UM put a lot more focus on OLine than those other schools with 2 main coaches specializing in offensive line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back