Same Garbage. Another Game. Different Year..

Advertisement
I told a friend, to me, I can handle losing games.

I cannot handle these same huge mistakes.

They’ve been occurring for 20+ years. Really taking the heart out of fandom to see this continue.

If EVER there was a night you’d see every ounce of heart Miami has, you’d think it would be tonight.
How about seeing some thing ither than an inside zone handoff every run play. UnC knows the A gap run is the only run in the playbook

Yes the **** we did, do you see any zone runs, any counters, do you see any motions, any jet sweeps, do you see any slants please tell me I'll wait, for the past two weeks since the bye week we have been very basic. So please check the facts bro before you come at me about knowing football. When I'm very versed in it actually.
we run plenty of motion and have all season, we ran OZ several times tonight, and jet sweeps have not been a significant factor in our offense all year. the passing concepts we're running are the same foundation we've had all year. you do not appear to have the faintest idea what you're watching lol

Advertisement
we run plenty of motion and have all season, we ran OZ several times tonight, and jet sweeps have not been a significant factor in our offense all year. the passing concepts we're running are the same foundation we've had all year. you do not appear to have the faintest idea what you're watching lol
Please tell me the motion and jets sweeps we ran tonight, our even last week, and don't give me is flexing out the TE either, and I see you left out the part about all the different runs we was using in the first 3 games also. And I'm not sure what games you have been watching but it's not the same two I've attended these past two weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told a friend, to me, I can handle losing games.

I cannot handle these same huge mistakes.

They’ve been occurring for 20+ years. Really taking the heart out of fandom to see this continue.

If EVER there was a night you’d see every ounce of heart Miami has, you’d think it would be tonight.
Yet, we just blame coach after coach.

We've got a trait that has been passed down from generation to generation and now its just a genetic defect in us. A spectrum of symptoms pop up with every incarnation of the Miami Hurricanes football team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back