Sam Howell named starting QB for UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very good kid and quarterback. I don’t believe it’s in his best interest to start game one. I hope he’s truly the best prepared man for the job, and it’s not just a “my guy” thing. I’d hate to see a young mans future jeopardized over something so unnecessary. My guess, knowing the history of this staff, is that it’s about culture, the future and control. It’s going to be a long season for him. I hope he survives.

Advertisement
Wish it was a joke.....the shlt talking @JBCanes-NC did when Ebron bent us over was beyond anything you can imagine.... @stevehick @FlatlandCane and @Ecush are my witnesses and they would never lie.

2ga7sl.jpg

Sam Howell was a high ranked 4-star QB outta North Carolina, considering how bad all the upperclassmen were for UNC last year there's no reason not to go with the local kid.

He should eventually do well in Phil Longo's Offense, but UNC is still 2-3 years away from having enough talent to compete at a high level.

And they're gonna learn the hard way like we did how much damage having Seashells coaching your OLine will do to your team overall.

Advertisement
Very good kid and quarterback. I don’t believe it’s in his best interest to start game one. I hope he’s truly the best prepared man for the job, and it’s not just a “my guy” thing. I’d hate to see a young mans future jeopardized over something so unnecessary. My guess, knowing the history of this staff, is that it’s about culture, the future and control. It’s going to be a long season for him. I hope he survives.
Yah. He starts against South Carolina week 1 then against us after we had 2 weeks to prepare. R.I.P.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back