NFL Draft Sam Howell gone

Advertisement
As a Steelers fan this is both repulsive and evidence that the author's surname of "Jagoffi" is completely fitting.

Screenshot_20220102-121505_Samsung Internet.jpg

There's absolutely zero excuse not to steamroll through the Coastal.

Pitt loses Pickett
UNC loses Howell
VT, UVA, and Duke all have a new HC, and all will be going through rebuilds
GT is ***

Advertisement
Advertisement
Corral got injured, Howell could be 2nd QB taken.

Howell was better before Corral got hurt. A lot of people on this thread are forgetting that Howell lost both of His top WRs from last year, and of course both of His RBs. When it's all said and done Howell will be the 1st QB taken, still a ways to go in the draft process.

Trey Lance was taken with the 3rd pick in the draft…. I am sure there is a sucker GM that will take Howell in the 1st round.

There's absolutely zero excuse not to steamroll through the Coastal.

Pitt loses Pickett
UNC loses Howell
VT, UVA, and Duke all have a new HC, and all will be going through rebuilds
GT is ***
Pittsburgh will be the best competition.

The sign Slovis from Southern Cal as their portal QB.

They sign some freshman AA WR from portal to pair with retuning biletnekoff winner Addison.

Their young RB Annicanda is talented.

Their DL and secondary should be good again.

Advertisement
Pittsburgh will be the best competition.

The sign Slovis from Southern Cal as their portal QB.

They sign some freshman AA WR from portal to pair with retuning biletnekoff winner Addison.

Their young RB Annicanda is talented.

Their DL and secondary should be good again.

agree, I think Pitt will actually be good next year. They seem to have a system that works with different QBs

next year is setting up quite nicely for us. Howell and pickett both gone from the only teams that aren't facing high turnover

all other Coastal teams have had changes in HC and/or OC/DC.

if we split the clemson / A&M games then I think we go 10-2 maybe even 11-1 if TVD keeps his hot streak going
We’ve all been predicting 10-2 or 11-1 since 2007, due to a weak schedule and roster turnover. I’m in wait and see mode

Advertisement
Not sure how well his game transfer to the NFL but UNC goes 0-12 without him this year.

Howell was a number 1 pick last year and now everyone’s dumping the stock. I think he showed out carrying a mediocre UNC team on his back all year. IMO He’s gonna be successful at the next level and gonna make teams look dumb for passing on him.
I’d take him over Tua right now.

Advertisement
Back