NFL Draft Sam Howell gone

Advertisement
Agreed.

He may not be Aaron Rodgers but he's also no JAG.

Surrounded by good talent and in the right system, he has a chance to be successful in the NFL.

And at worst, he'd be a solid backup IMO. You could do a lot worse in life than holding a clipboard in the league for ten years. But here at CIS, it's like if you're not a Hall of Famer in the NFL, you're automatically a bust.
This whole thread wasn’t started because he’s a terrible QB. Everyone in the replies Is happy he’s gone with good reason.

He may not be a quality NFL starter, remains to be seen. I think he has a chance to be very good. He’s smart with the ball and has some intangibles and moxie.

Dude had the fewest passing attempts of his career this year and was running for his life while getting sacked 48 times. Also pretty quietly rushed for over 800 yards and 11 TDs.

Tells me he’s smart with the ball and tucked it and got serious yards when he needed to. Facts don’t matter though. I’m happy he’s long gone.

Advertisement
This whole thread wasn’t started because he’s a terrible QB. Everyone in the replies Is happy he’s gone with good reason.

He may not be a quality NFL starter, remains to be seen. I think he has a chance to be very good. He’s smart with the ball and has some intangibles and moxie.

Dude had the fewest passing attempts of his career this year and was running for his life while getting sacked 48 times. Also pretty quietly rushed for over 800 yards and 11 TDs.

Tells me he’s smart with the ball and tucked it and got serious yards when he needed to. Facts don’t matter though. I’m happy he’s long gone.
Taysum hill type the saints quarterback

Howell got a strong arm and is a very good deep ball thrower. The problem is he is too inconsistent and needs to be better with the shorter throws

Advertisement
I don’t get the hate and discounting of Howell as a QB. Some on CIS is uniquely weird and the reasons you use to question the talent of opposing players. He kicked our butts! And, he IS a good QB and will have a decent NFL career if he has a good enough line and barring injury.

Those of you speaking about his inconsistency should line up behind that Oline and see if you or any real QB would do better. You guys hate just for the sake of hating.
Don’t you know there are genius evaluators of talent here that just went into the wrong jobs? Same guys that soon will be saying 11-1 at worst next year.

Advertisement
I would not touch him as an NFL gm. Too eradic imo
Sexy Old School GIF
erotic joanne the scammer GIF by Super Deluxe

Howell needs to sit for at least one year. Matter of fact, the 22' QB class is weak. All four of the hot names projected to be reaches in the 1st Rd need to sit at least one year or two. It includes Pickett, Corral, Willis and the aforementioned Howell. The QB from Nevada should also sit if he decides to come out also.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back