NFL Draft Sam Howell gone

Advertisement
next year is setting up quite nicely for us. Howell and pickett both gone from the only teams that aren't facing high turnover

all other Coastal teams have had changes in HC and/or OC/DC.

if we split the clemson / A&M games then I think we go 10-2 maybe even 11-1 if TVD keeps his hot streak going

I would not touch him as an NFL gm. Too eradic imo
He should’ve stayed but he say Bryce Young, TVD & CJ Stroud to compete against in the 2023 draft and said no fvckin way.

I do like his as a prospect but he left a lot to be desired after he lost his HBs & WRs in the 2021 draft.

Advertisement
next year is setting up quite nicely for us. Howell and pickett both gone from the only teams that aren't facing high turnover

all other Coastal teams have had changes in HC and/or OC/DC.

if we split the clemson / A&M games then I think we go 10-2 maybe even 11-1 if TVD keeps his hot streak going
We really need some payback vs UNC

I don’t get the hate and discounting of Howell as a QB. Some on CIS is uniquely weird and the reasons you use to question the talent of opposing players. He kicked our butts! And, he IS a good QB and will have a decent NFL career if he has a good enough line and barring injury.

Those of you speaking about his inconsistency should line up behind that Oline and see if you or any real QB would do better. You guys hate just for the sake of hating.

Advertisement
I don’t get the hate and discounting of Howell as a QB. Some on CIS is uniquely weird and the reasons you use to question the talent of opposing players. He kicked our butts! And, he IS a good QB and will have a decent NFL career if he has a good enough line and barring injury.

Those of you speaking about his inconsistency should line up behind that Oline and see if you or any real QB would do better. You guys hate just for the sake of hating.
Absolutely. I don't care if he's an NFL prospect or not. He lit it up as a college QB and I'm glad we no longer have to face him.

Advertisement
The fact that he got worse every year is concerning but I can see him going to the Saints and Payton and being a halfway decent QB. The tools are there.

Agreed.

He may not be Aaron Rodgers but he's also no JAG.

Surrounded by good talent and in the right system, he has a chance to be successful in the NFL.

And at worst, he'd be a solid backup IMO. You could do a lot worse in life than holding a clipboard in the league for ten years. But here at CIS, it's like if you're not a Hall of Famer in the NFL, you're automatically a bust.

Advertisement
It's a shame. I was hoping to see a rejuvenated Canes squad put a hurting on him.

Advertisement
Back