Sam Howell FSU QB commit wavering?

Advertisement
Lulz still better than tripping over everything when I wear no pants.
Huh? I trip over everything when I WEAR pants. How does that work for you tripping when you're NOT wearing pants. My pants ride down and my bottoms start coming between my shoes and the floor. Then I risk tripping.

Wish that pants could be optional.

Denial is a bad sympton. They do not have amateur staff, they do not have a clueless son as QB coach. They have proven OC and ststems that work. You are due for a very rude awakening
They don’t, but this kid is committed to Willie and FSU. We just watched Willie turn Frenchie from ACC Rookie of the year to absolute dog turds. Not sure how that’s better than what we have.

“I coming to Florida State, unless something dramatic happens.”

Howell is not looking to take any more trips before he signs with FSU.

“I’m shutting things down, probably no more visits.”

“I coming to Florida State, unless something dramatic happens.”

Howell is not looking to take any more trips before he signs with FSU.

“I’m shutting things down, probably no more visits.”

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Huh? I trip over everything when I WEAR pants. How does that work for you tripping when you're NOT wearing pants. My pants ride down and my bottoms start coming between my shoes and the floor. Then I risk tripping.

Wish that pants could be optional.

He's probably dropping his pants, but then leaving them dangling around his ankles. Rookie move.

We need leadership in the Locker Room. I would be more inclined to have us get a tenacious grad transfer at QB to create some accountability in that room. JR isn't doing since each QB has been suspended other than Rosier and he is in his own special doghouse/**** with his play and twitter shenangins.

So this kid is an EE? We’ve seen potential EE’s actually not make it into school (which is a little mind blowing)

Are we visiting with him in case he gets re-recruited down the road? Doesn’t seem to make much sense.

Advertisement
And some "insiders" over at Warchant are saying he's gone and UNC bound.

Any chance he comes here to break the NCAA sack record behind our Jag O' line?

And some "insiders" over at Warchant are saying he's gone and UNC bound.

Any chance he comes here to break the NCAA sack record behind our Jag O' line?

This makes sense, you know since Mack Brown barely started coaching again and is able to poach a guy Richt has been trying to flip for months. Lol. This nightmare could not end any sooner.

Advertisement
He had a great relationship with Bell, now that he is gone the door is open but I definitely think UNC has the leg up considering closer to home, new staff, and has been there several times, etc. He could probably start there next year too so yeah, I expect him to end up there.

Advertisement
The fact that this kid prefers to go to UNC instead of Miami lets you know everything about where we stand.

Advertisement
Back