Sam Howell FSU QB commit wavering?

CMR visiting him at school Friday. This from TOS just now:

"well his dad also just told us "I don't see him taking anymore visits at this point" so it's very much an uphill battle for Richt to even get him on campus ..."

They have apparently reached out a few times but the kid hasn't been that interested

Advertisement
CMR visiting him at school Friday. This from TOS just now:

"well his dad also just told us "I don't see him taking anymore visits at this point" so it's very much an uphill battle for Richt to even get him on campus ..."

They have apparently reached out a few times but the kid hasn't been that interested

Every kid in the country knew we wanted MJJr or bust. I'm sure no one wants to feel like the fallback plan.

With that being said I'm happy Richt is trying to find a QB for this class and that he's trying to find a top kid and not some under-the-radar one.

We’ll see how he feels after they go 5-7. Now that I know we contacted him he just rose to my top 3 of kids I want us to sign lol.
1) we need to sign a QB
2) this would set FSU back even further. He is their main prize this cycle and would absolutely ruin them if he didn’t sign with them.

Art thou a prophet?

Advertisement
Advertisement
The same type of Elite 11 qbs that lusted over the amazing coaches at LSU, UF, Auburn and Michigan for a decade

Denial is a bad sympton. They do not have amateur staff, they do not have a clueless son as QB coach. They have proven OC and ststems that work. You are due for a very rude awakening

Denial is a bad sympton. They do not have amateur staff, they do not have a clueless son as QB coach. They have proven OC and ststems that work. You are due for a very rude awakening
Name 1 average qb or qb coach any of them have had for a decade I'll wait while I prepare for the laughable answers. Baby Richt is trash but I've seen worse offenses get qbs but let's forget the Les Miles, McEltooth and Muschamp days

Screenshot_2018-11-28_221643.jpg

Advertisement
Basically says we will try to get him on campus. The kids dad kinda serves as his spokes person and is making it seem as if he’s solid however he did take an official to UNC the other day so we will try to get one too.

Wonder if the Mack Brown hire might change his mind at all

Advertisement
Let CMR get a good sit down with Howell and the family.....and I like our chances.

The naysayers wont argue this because everyone knows, its a different ball game when you sit down 1 on 1 with Pastor Richt. I would not be surprised 1 bit if he flips this kid.

Let CMR get a good sit down with Howell and the family.....and I like our chances.

No doubt Richt can recruit parents but the past 2 seasons offensive film is just bad.
At this point what high profile qb would want to come here. Only thing going for us is fsu has done worse than us at this point offensively.

Advertisement
Back