Sam Howell FSU QB commit wavering?

Advertisement
Ivins just reported that we contacted Howell. I would love a flip here, double pleasure!

Advertisement
Sam Howell is local to me here in Charlotte. He plays for a school that is usually schit sun valley, who got stomped by Charlotte cathloic last night. The competition in that division isn't the best with Porter ridge and Charlotte Catholic being the best 2 teams outside the playoffs they play. They lost in the playoffs last year to ac Reynolds who is good out of Asheville. The kid is a baller for sure though.
Charlotte Christian has a QB committed to ole Miss that I like also.

Seems like this year Charlotte has a ton of local kids killing it, the number 1 ath is from here this year along with a ton of other kids.

Sam Howell is local to me here in Charlotte. He plays for a school that is usually schit sun valley, who got stomped by Charlotte cathloic last night. The competition in that division isn't the best with Porter ridge and Charlotte Catholic being the best 2 teams outside the playoffs they play. They lost in the playoffs last year to ac Reynolds who is good out of Asheville. The kid is a baller for sure though.
Charlotte Christian has a QB committed to ole Miss that I like also.

Seems like this year Charlotte has a ton of local kids killing it, the number 1 ath is from here this year along with a ton of other kids.
Don’t care about all that. How does he look as a player? Does he struggle against these guys? Is the talent around him bad and he elevates it or is it coaching?

Advertisement
Don’t care about all that. How does he look as a player? Does he struggle against these guys? Is the talent around him bad and he elevates it or is it coaching?

Good questions, but you forgot to add if he likes his steaks well done or rare?

I would pay money just to see the meltdown those fvcks kid have if this kid even visited us.

I couldnt help but notice that Howell retweeted Haselwood's decommit from UGA. Doesnt look like he tweets a bunch, or that he retweets players that decommit. Maybe I'm reading too much into that? 🤔

I couldnt help but notice that Howell retweeted Haselwood's decommit from UGA. Doesnt look like he tweets a bunch, or that he retweets players that decommit. Maybe I'm reading too much into that? 🤔
Definitely

Advertisement
Advertisement
T
Take him just to give us another arm to compete with perry and Williams and to hurt FSU at the same time

He seems to struggle against the top teams in that division but I am not sure if its that sun valley is just not good usually or if its him. he looked not good against catholic friday night. he drove down and scored on the first drive and then they never scored again, against the other teams they play they average like 35-45 points. i do know on the news they were talking about larry fedora flying a helicopter in to see him friday night, yeah okay nick saban wannabe.

He seems to struggle against the top teams in that division but I am not sure if its that sun valley is just not good usually or if its him. he looked not good against catholic friday night. he drove down and scored on the first drive and then they never scored again, against the other teams they play they average like 35-45 points. i do know on the news they were talking about larry fedora flying a helicopter in to see him friday night, yeah okay nick saban wannabe.
How does Larry Fedora have a copter but Richt doesn't?

Advertisement
Back