Sam Howell 2nd in-home visit scheduled for tomorrow

Advertisement
As usual, more crying. If the staff meets with the kid, they’re ******** because we all know he’s going to FSU or UNC.

If they don’t meet with him, they’re ******** because why the **** didn’t you meet with Sam Howell?

There’s a lot to be critical of right now, but try, just for a minute, to be a rational and educated human being.

No pleasing some of these people, lucky I’m not CMR I would’ve told people kiss my *** and stick to posting on the boards

what happened to Howell's father that he ended up in the hospital? Maybe the visit got postponed

Haven’t heard. He may he out by now, I’m not sure. But he was in the hospital over the weekend at least for something. If there was a real life actual reporter with a hint of a source inside the program, maybe we’d know if a meeting took place or not.

Shodell reporting that Jon did meet with Howell today. No other info, they usually talk to the old man and he's still in the hospital so obviously wasn't at the meeting and they can't talk to him.

Good to know at least they did speak today. Getting the kid to come down is paramount right now. I'm really excited for the Jon Richt jokes I haven't heard in 13 seconds in response to this, but at least they're talking to him and I would imagine 100% of that meeting was focused on setting up an OV.

Advertisement
Shodell reporting that Jon did meet with Howell today. No other info, they usually talk to the old man and he's still in the hospital so obviously wasn't at the meeting and they can't talk to him.

Good to know at least they did speak today. Getting the kid to come down is paramount right now. I'm really excited for the Jon Richt jokes I haven't heard in 13 seconds in response to this, but at least they're talking to him and I would imagine 100% of that meeting was focused on setting up an OV.

Don't ask how I got it but, here's a picture from today's meeting between Jon Richt and Sam Howell.

Play-In-The-Sandbox.jpg

So do I! He can't talk about his "work" with past QBs. He can't talk about the system. He can't talk about the play calling. He can't talk about the O-line protecting QBs. So.. our skill players? Academics? The weather??

I bet he talks about his dad coaching QBs.

“Come play for me, I’ll teach you how to get suspended.”???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone know what Andrew is saying about the visit last night???

Said they did meet, as I posted above. Howell is committed to playing in the Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas, which I believe is an all week event beginning this Sunday 12/9. The game is Saturday 12/15. So getting him to OV this weekend is probably not in the cards, but they're pushing to get him to fly in after the game 12/15 or early morning Sunday 12/16. It may not be a "full" OV (Friday to Sunday type thing), but the most important thing right now is to get him to delay signing early and getting him on campus.

Visit went well. Trying to set up an OV DEC 15th after his spring game. Feels that we're in the recruitment more than a lot of other people think.

TIFWIW but gary and Matt from Canesport think that we lead at the moment from what they've heard.

Oh Jesus Christ that's the kiss of death. Those 2 could **** up a wet dream. **** me.

Advertisement
I'd like our chances if we get him on campus. Taggart is going in-home tomorrow night so we will know where we stand on an OV.

I'd like our chances if we get him on campus. Taggart is going in-home tomorrow night so we will know where we stand on an OV.

He doesn't have an OC yet. Howell has said directly he needs to know who the OC is going to be that he's going to be playing for. UNC and FSU are both without OCs right now. I can't imagine the visit tomorrow can be overly positive if Willie can't tell him who's going to be coaching him.

Advertisement
Back