Sam Howell 2nd in-home visit scheduled for tomorrow

Howell was scheduled to meet with Jon today. Did that happen? If so, that doesn’t look to me as if he’s running away from anyone. I would agree that, on the surface, UNC will be the likely pick. But Miami’s chances go from slim to none without an OV. I would imagine the meeting that was supposed to take place today should have been pitching him on taking an OV here this weekend or next weekend. I’m curious as to if the meeting took place, and if so, has he agreed to visit. I’m well aware he’s torn right now and his dad is in the hospital.

I believe I read that the Shrine Bowl is next weekend? So this is the last weekend for him to visit before he would sign IF he still wants to sign early ..

Advertisement
The closer!!! Lol
This kid is going to FSU or UNC
How come we all know that but our staff? Smh

As usual, more crying. If the staff meets with the kid, they’re ******** because we all know he’s going to FSU or UNC.

If they don’t meet with him, they’re ******** because why the **** didn’t you meet with Sam Howell?

There’s a lot to be critical of right now, but try, just for a minute, to be a rational and educated human being.

I believe I read that the Shrine Bowl is next weekend? So this is the last weekend for him to visit before he would sign IF he still wants to sign early ..

He had a videoed interview with a local reporter today and he said he’s not sure if he’ll sign early now or not because of Bell. Obviously taking a step back and weighing his options. That’s why it’s imperative the staff convinces him to at least come check out the school before he decides.

Advertisement
If Jon Richt pulls this off I Promise I'll stop asking for his resignation until after the early signing period.

What exactly is Jons pitch to recruits? “Hey, uh I don’t know if you’ve heard of me or not? Actually, I know you’ve never heard of me. But have you seen the work I haven’t done with our QBs in Miami?”

What exactly is Jons pitch to recruits? “Hey, uh I don’t know if you’ve heard of me or not? Actually, I know you’ve never heard of me. But have you seen the work I haven’t done with our QBs in Miami?”

He probably tells them he ******* all day on a message board. Who cares? Did he visit with the kid? Will Howell OV? That’s all that matters.

Advertisement
They're ******** no matter what because they could've and should've had Taisun all along. Not sure there is a legit excuse for not offering him to begin with other than the fact that Jon Richt is clueless.

They're ******** no matter what because they could've and should've had Taisun all along. Not sure there is a legit excuse for not offering him to begin with other than the fact that Jon Richt is clueless.

If you think solely Jon Richt is the one deciding which QBs are offered, he might not be the only clueless one here. They clearly didn’t like Taisun. You do. I’m indifferent. Is he better than the empty locker we have in this class now? Sure. Is he an elite prospect? I don’t believe so. Time will tell who was right. They do like Howell. There’s an opening now. I’d have a full court press on this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As usual, more crying. If the staff meets with the kid, they’re ******** because we all know he’s going to FSU or UNC.

If they don’t meet with him, they’re ******** because why the **** didn’t you meet with Sam Howell?

There’s a lot to be critical of right now, but try, just for a minute, to be a rational and educated human being.

It’s not crying, it’s facts. Wasting time.

Advertisement
Back