Sam Howell 2nd in-home visit scheduled for tomorrow

images.jpeg

Advertisement
Although QB recruiting has been completely mismanaged from the start for the 2019 cycle, I try to take at least some comfort in the fact that the MR and his band of merry idiots are at least trying to bring in a QB for this cycle. It's of course not going to work because they're too late on most everyone but at least they're making the effort which tells me that they recognize their mistakes although way too late to do anything about it.

I wonder what Jon Richt actually says on these visits.

So do I! He can't talk about his "work" with past QBs. He can't talk about the system. He can't talk about the play calling. He can't talk about the O-line protecting QBs. So.. our skill players? Academics? The weather??

I bet he talks about his dad coaching QBs.

Apparently bell has been looking to leave fsu since they played ND. Newberg said he was going to join fedora staff as oc but he got fired.

Apparently bell has been looking to leave fsu since they played ND. Newberg said he was going to join fedora staff as oc but he got fired.

Everyone knew he was at best a 2 year and out guy. Bell is pretty impressive and was going to be a HC either this year or next.

Advertisement
Although QB recruiting has been completely mismanaged from the start for the 2019 cycle, I try to take at least some comfort in the fact that the MR and his band of merry idiots are at least trying to bring in a QB for this cycle. It's of course not going to work because they're too late on most everyone but at least they're making the effort which tells me that they recognize their mistakes although way too late to do anything about it.
Yes. They should definitely get points for trying even if they totally fck up QB recruiting. Maybe a juice box of their choice too.

Little Johnny racking up those frequent flier miles. Maybe he wants to take a visit to see his best buddy MJJ too?

Advertisement
Sam Howell not coming. Dude is too busy getting his pinga sucked by some blonde UNC mamacitas...

What’s the deal with the visit today? I’d guess it was to try to nail down an OV. Howell has now said he’s not sure if he’ll sign early due to the Bell/FSU news. Priority 1 needs to be getting this kid down for an OV. Did this meeting take place today and if so, is he coming for a visit? He has consistently mentioned Miami lately when he talks FSU and UNC.

Advertisement
Howell going to UNC. Mack Brown has had 5 years to fine tune his crooting pitch.

Cool. Anybody with any actual information that can shine some light as to if this kid has been convinced to OV here?
Dude no one knows right now. Not even Howell.

His Dad is in the hospital, his boy Walt Bell just got fired, and he is trying to run away and hide from Lil Richt.

There's not always an answer brah. Sometimes you have to form your own opinions based on what evidence is out there and take your best guess.

Advertisement
Dude no one knows right now. Not even Howell.

His Dad is in the hospital, his boy Walt Bell just got fired, and he is trying to run away and hide from Lil Richt.

There's not always an answer brah. Sometimes you have to form your own opinions based on what evidence is out there and take your best guess.

Howell was scheduled to meet with Jon today. Did that happen? If so, that doesn’t look to me as if he’s running away from anyone. I would agree that, on the surface, UNC will be the likely pick. But Miami’s chances go from slim to none without an OV. I would imagine the meeting that was supposed to take place today should have been pitching him on taking an OV here this weekend or next weekend. I’m curious as to if the meeting took place, and if so, has he agreed to visit. I’m well aware he’s torn right now and his dad is in the hospital.

Advertisement
Back