Sam Howell 2nd in-home visit scheduled for tomorrow

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
Miami is going in-home with FSU commit QB Sam Howell again on Tuesday, and this time it will be with Jon Richt. The departure of FSU OC Walt Bell today was a shock to the family and will have a huge impact on his recruitment. Canes in his top 3 along with UNC. Credit to Rivals main site for reporting this, I will see if I can dig up anything further.

Advertisement
Sam's dad Duke is in the hospital right now. So I don't know how this is going to work. We'll see. IMO he ends up at UNC. He was clearly torn about going there or FSU before the Bell departure. I'm not sure anyone else is going to crowbar in there at the 11th hour.

Sam's dad Duke is in the hospital right now. So I don't know how this is going to work. We'll see. IMO he ends up at UNC. He was clearly torn about going there or FSU before the Bell departure. I'm not sure anyone else is going to crowbar in there at the 11th hour.

A few CBs on 247 popping up for NC right now

Advertisement
In other words a complete waste of time. Seems about right.

"this time it will be with Jon Richt."
Screenshot_2018-08-15-13-15-55-1.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid aint coming here. Nothing to see here.

There’s actually a lot
To see here, ineptitude of the highest order and chasing our tails after completely ****ting the bed recruiting qb’s all season.

But I agree with you he ain’t coming!

This is like pulling an all-nighter when your final exam is the very next day and you didn't attend a single class all year.

Puts another glaring and welcome spotlight on Mark and Jon's disgraceful approach to QB recruiting, both before and after MJJ told them to f*** off.

Advertisement
Back