Sam Bruce

lol at strict richt. he may be a christian man and all that, but, he's not THAT strict and believes in 2nd chances. he'll walk the fine line. he's not a one infraction and done guy. stop with that nonsense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Doesn't really matter because that is a private school and any sanctions won't apply if he enrolls at a public school to graduate. Credits carry over not disciplinary actions.

Easier to graduate private than public believe it or not. would be better to get kicked out of Palmetto and transfer to STA than other way around . . .educationally speaking.

not a chance in broward county. The broward public schools are turrible besides cypress

HEY!

View attachment 35606

HAHA

I get what you all are saying. The education at ST. Thomas might be better than most of the other schools in the area, but the question still remains, the requirement to graduate, how do they differ from public school?

At most public schools you have graduation tests, do private schools? Do you have to have a foreign language to graduate from private school? Do you have to have 4 years of math, english, science, and 3.5 years of social studies?

In Georgia you do not have to have all that stuff from private school even though the education can be much better at the private schools.

Hope he learns and move on from this. The smallest thing can get you in hot water and stop your career

Rumors def true suspended as of now could turn into expulsion tho, what I heard happened def makes me thinks he's outta there.

Why don't you just tell us then? I hate this vague, "My sources say" bull****. If you got something, share it. This isn't top secret national security ****. If it's true it's gonna come out anyway?
Where I claim a source at tho . and I said what I could say no reason to put the kids issue out there like that let it be delt with first rather it come from someone else than me now hop off my nuts

How about you don't come on here claiming to have info, "from what I heard" bull**** and then turn into a ***** when someone asks you to clarify or provide more information. Stop being a fake insider. If you have info, share it. Otherwise, stfu. That's all I'm saying. You clearly want people to know you are "in the know" otherwise you wouldn't have said ****. "You said what you could say" acting like we got a prisoner situation over seas or some ****.

I'm with DRO on this one.. You being a whiny *****!!!

Lol and you sound mad.. .

Advertisement
Dro is not BS'ing.

As long as law enforcement doesn't get involved he should be okay.

Lmfao.

Geo trying to look cool by dropping this without saying what Bruce allegedly did.

I rather not share his private matters with someone who is of no importance to the situation.

The people who should know, do know. I don't want to put him in any kind of jeopardy by sharing what he actually did on here.

Stop explaining yourself to people you don't know.. These pussies will complain about their momma's funeral bill.

If Shalala were here he would not be welcomed to the school.

Advertisement
Doesn't really matter because that is a private school and any sanctions won't apply if he enrolls at a public school to graduate. Credits carry over not disciplinary actions.

Easier to graduate private than public believe it or not. would be better to get kicked out of Palmetto and transfer to STA than other way around . . .educationally speaking.

not a chance in broward county. The broward public schools are turrible besides cypress

HEY!

View attachment 35606

I speak the truth. Going to a public school doesn't make you dumb but the courses and workload at private schools in Broward are much harder

HEY!

View attachment 35606

HAHA

I get what you all are saying. The education at ST. Thomas might be better than most of the other schools in the area, but the question still remains, the requirement to graduate, how do they differ from public school?

At most public schools you have graduation tests, do private schools? Do you have to have a foreign language to graduate from private school? Do you have to have 4 years of math, english, science, and 3.5 years of social studies?

In Georgia you do not have to have all that stuff from private school even though the education can be much better at the private schools.

yes you have to do all that to graduate from a private school

So since cats out of bag now. Supposeably the picture of the girl is a nude picture and she is "supposeably" under age. As it states in the herald, Bruce is over 18, I'm more worried about the other matter. Not the gun.
Romeo and Juliet law.... unless she's 4 yrs younger than him, it's not a crime.

The pic would still be considered kiddy ****.

HEY!

View attachment 35606

HAHA

I'd defer to Kyle on that one since he went to a private school down here and I didn't it but if my memory serves me correctly there is a state standard of math, english, foreign language, and social studies that you described except class options are different and some of the electives are different. I'm pretty sure St. Thomas requires at least one year of theology classes and another year of specifically of the history of Christianity to graduate. I think they also offer trigonometry for a math class while most public schools don't. Schools like Western where I went, which Kyle so unjustly described as a sub-par school, offer European History as a social study while some other schools like Flanagan don't. I took anatomy for one of my science requirements instead of physics while other schools don't even have anatomy. I'm pretty sure that back when St. Thomas was Central Catholic, Latin was a requirement.

To answer your question, the requirements are generally the same but the class difficulty and subjects options are usually more advanced and college level.

Advertisement

HEY!

View attachment 35606

I speak the truth. Going to a public school doesn't make you dumb but the courses and workload at private schools in Broward are much harder

I'm not arguing that but I am taking vehement issue with the statement that Cypress is the only good public Broward school. This is an outrage.

HEY!

View attachment 35606

I'm not arguing that but I am taking vehement issue with the statement that Cypress is the only good public Broward school. This is an outrage.

Nova is pretty good too :newman:. A list I just looked up showed some good #'s for pompano. I just used cypress because they're the best out of the bunch a bit of head of the rest.

I never went to western, but had a couple of friends who went to both western and mccarthy and said western was a complete joke compared to AMHS. A couple of other friends would tell me how their typical day would involve trying to get a past a security guard to skip classes (could've been western or west Broward I forget). But yeah I've heard nothing but poor reviews from public schools except cypress (and there you still hear some crazy ****). Western, cooper city and west Broward both got A ratings so maybe I'm wrong :monkey-serious:

Even if they're not sub-par I don't think they compare to the private schools in the area (which was my main point when responding to imur)

STA requires 4 years of theology fwiw

Broward County Public Schools | Florida | Best High Schools | US News

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

HEY!

View attachment 35606

Nova is pretty good too :newman:. A list I just looked up showed some good #'s for pompano. I just used cypress because they're the best out of the bunch a bit of head of the rest.

I never went to western, but had a couple of friends who went to both western and mccarthy and said western was a complete joke compared to AMHS. A couple of other friends would tell me how their typical day would involve trying to get a past a security guard to skip classes (could've been western or west Broward I forget). But yeah I've heard nothing but poor reviews from public schools except cypress (and there you still hear some crazy ****). Western, cooper city and west Broward both got A ratings so maybe I'm wrong :monkey-serious:

Even if they're not sub-par I don't think they compare to the private schools in the area (which was my main point when responding to imur)

STA requires 4 years of theology fwiw

Broward County Public Schools | Florida | Best High Schools | US News

Theology? Huh? What's that?

Advertisement
Back