Sam Bruce

jjacks93

Big Dog Alpha Pimp
Saw he tweeted a picture of South Carolina and Florida with the caption "It's Time" ...anybody know if he's headed to one of those places ? He better go to SC unless he wants to see us in 2019

Advertisement
He claimed to be committed to WVU a couple months ago. So take what that little shythead says with a boulder of salt.

Saw he tweeted a picture of South Carolina and Florida with the caption "It's Time" ...anybody know if he's headed to one of those places ? He better go to SC unless he wants to see us in 2019

Most likely supporting his friends saying it's their year(Jordan Scarlett at uf and chris Lammons at South Carolina)

Advertisement
So much talent just wasted I would do anything to be able to wear that U helmet and to see guys just throw it down the drain just ****es me off more then anything

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This midgets name has been mentioned here more than a lot of guys who's actually done something at um.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He will be coaching 7 on 7 teams in SFL and driving kids around on recruiting trips in no time.

Wait until he kills someone. It'll be all over ESPN... "Former Miami Hurricane...." God forbid he ever does that, but any big crime and you can bet that's the way it'll be reported. I hope he gets things straight and makes a life for himself.

So much ink given to a guy who averaged 9 yds per catch his senior year.

His career may already have started to fade down after his junior year.

Yet people still act as if he was going to be some sure fire superstar, but at the same time he had a very nondescript high school career. At the end of the day, it's about production on the field.

I'd say it's at least even money that he never plays a down of college football. Ever.

Yet people still act as if he was going to be some sure fire superstar, but at the same time he had a very nondescript high school career. At the end of the day, it's about production on the field.

I'd say it's at least even money that he never plays a down of college football. Ever.

He yelled a lot in the locker room though that's what counts. Such dog , many pickup basketball skills.

Advertisement
Advertisement

did you ever see sam bruce play in highschool?

Didn't this dude say he was gonna make people forget who Issac Bruce was? Had this thread been named "Bruce" in stead of "Sam Bruce" I would of assumed you were talking about Bruce Brown.

did you ever see sam bruce play in highschool?

9 yards per catch. You can slice that up any way you want, but it's super unimpressive no matter how you build his legend.

Advertisement
Back