Sam Bruce

So much ink given to a guy who averaged 9 yds per catch his senior year.

His career may already have started to fade down after his junior year.

Yet people still act as if he was going to be some sure fire superstar, but at the same time he had a very nondescript high school career. At the end of the day, it's about production on the field.

I'd say it's at least even money that he never plays a down of college football. Ever.

did you ever see sam bruce play in highschool?

9 yards per catch. You can slice that up any way you want, but it's super unimpressive no matter how you build his legend.

Yeah but he made some really crazy cuts on a lot of 6 yard scampers

Advertisement

Yet people still act as if he was going to be some sure fire superstar, but at the same time he had a very nondescript high school career. At the end of the day, it's about production on the field.

I'd say it's at least even money that he never plays a down of college football. Ever.

9 yards per catch. You can slice that up any way you want, but it's super unimpressive no matter how you build his legend.

lol okay....next topic

Kid should go To gamecocks. They have a very good sophomore QB in Brantley. And little WR depth.

Saw he tweeted a picture of South Carolina and Florida with the caption "It's Time" ...anybody know if he's headed to one of those places ? He better go to SC unless he wants to see us in 2019

Most likely supporting his friends saying it's their year(Jordan Scarlett at uf and chris Lammons at South Carolina)

He could've been more clear w his message though. Something like "break a leg guys"

Advertisement
I honestly hope the kid gets his **** together but as far ashere he ddoesn'txdeserve to have a thread about him here anymore **** That

Saw he tweeted a picture of South Carolina and Florida with the caption "It's Time" ...anybody know if he's headed to one of those places ? He better go to SC unless he wants to see us in 2019

Most likely supporting his friends saying it's their year(Jordan Scarlett at uf and chris Lammons at South Carolina)

He could've been more clear w his message though. Something like "break a leg guys"

The only thing I know about twitter is that it's very important to be as vague as possible. Under no circumstances are you to just say what the fck you mean.

He was a true dual threat WR. He was a threat to catch it for 8 yards, or 10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back