Sam Bruce with coach Richt

Advertisement
I have never seen sooooo much discussion about a players height and a coaches height before!

It's to make the losers who think Bruce is leaving feel good bout themselves. However, let him choose us, bump and watch the same trolls talking ish bout his height be the same ones that'll either create a new profile or pretend they wanted him all along talk bout how dynamic of a player he is. Smh

Except....there are about 10 threads about Bruce but more posts talking about people talking about Bruce than anyone actually criticizing his play or saying they don't want him. People talking about his height are saying for a player with 10 threads about him you would expect him to have the measurables and production of a can't miss recruit.

All of this setting up so one half of the board can tell the other half I told you so because CIS can't exist unless there is a who is cooler battle going on.

People are tired of the year long recruiting antics, starting with Scarlett, the overhyping of Beard and now the trolling. Most are going to be happy if he signs with Miami. Most aren't going to be shocked if he doesn't.

I have never seen sooooo much discussion about a players height and a coaches height before!

It's to make the losers who think Bruce is leaving feel good bout themselves. However, let him choose us, bump and watch the same trolls talking ish bout his height be the same ones that'll either create a new profile or pretend they wanted him all along talk bout how dynamic of a player he is. Smh

Except....there are about 10 threads about Bruce but more posts talking about people talking about Bruce than anyone actually criticizing his play or saying they don't want him. People talking about his height are saying for a player with 10 threads about him you would expect him to have the measurables and production of a can't miss recruit.

All of this setting up so one half of the board can tell the other half I told you so because CIS can't exist unless there is a who is cooler battle going on.

People are tired of the year long recruiting antics, starting with Scarlett, the overhyping of Beard and now the trolling. Most are going to be happy if he signs with Miami. Most aren't going to be shocked if he doesn't.
Exactly . But all of a sudden if you dont think Bruce is a must get, that means you hate him and wish he goes somewhere else.

I look at it differently...

Bruce is a must get because he is a high profile SFL guy from a high profile SFL school and if he leaves it puts a mark on this class and the school. Like or not this dude and his decision have the ability to influence other kids. If Richt's going to put the fence up its going to take lots of positive momentum. Losing guys like Bruce hurts that momentum.

Besides that Bruce would come with more shake than anyone on the roster. He has the feet to be come a superb route runner and a top notch returner.

Advertisement
Y'all act like 3 inches makes you a better player.

I tell you one thing I notice in the AA game is that he took a screen pass that was thrown badly and it took all he had to go up and get that ball so he feel and had no yards after the catch. Could be that anyone would have done the same thing there but he is a smaller target and getting to balls that are not thrown perfect are going to be a challenge. But with the ball in his hands he is electric. There is no doubt about that and I see him returning kicks from day one.

Exactly . But all of a sudden if you dont think Bruce is a must get, that means you hate him and wish he goes somewhere else.

Both of these . If you don't have Bruce buried down your throat, or starting fifty threads you're a hater.

Championship teams aren't built on slot guys, it's built in the trenches . And that's our biggest issues on the current roster and recruiting , so I'm sorry if I'm not tripping over a position that'll be fine with or without Bruce.

Last edited:

Both of these . If you don't have Bruce buried down your throat, or starting fifty threads you're a hater.

Championship teams aren't built on slot guys, it's built in the trenches . And that's our biggest issues on the current roster and recruiting , so I'm sorry if I'm not tripping over a position that'll be fine with or without Bruce.

BULL CHIT! Miami builds championships by keeping top rated players in our back yard HOME! So whether they're 5'8 or 6'8, if they're good, they're good. You guys literally AMAZE me of bashing EVERY recruit who may not have interest in us; Shavar-the narrative: "oh he's fat, he's all $EC anyway, boy has his rating drop. Same thread was bumped where Vern said he may have a LITTLE interest in us, and the new narrative is-Oh he's a young guy, cutting that fat is nothing, he's a take.

Sam-he's a midget, he's not that impressive, I don't see it; but when he was ALL CANES-he's a must get, he's a beast, best player in So. Fla.

Nelson-he's a primadonna, he has no get off the line of scrimmage, he's full of drama, but when he was ALL CANES-my God, this will be a huge pick up, one of the best receivers out there, here's a YouTube clip, look how he just beast on everyone throwing up the U.

For real, ya'll fair weather ninjas bash any recruit who u think is leaving or has decommitted. I've seen the other threads where Bruce committed and not nan-one of u ninjas dissed him. I saw ya'll beg JRock to get his nephew to consider us. All I'm saying is stop acting brand new every single time A KID changes their mind. If they were good when they were committed, guess what? They're good if they decommit as well.

Last edited:

BULL CHIT! Miami builds championships by keeping top rated players in our back yard HOME! So whether 5-8 or 6-8, if they're good, they're good. You guys literally AMAZE me of bashing EVERY recruit who may not have interest on us; Shavar-the narrative: "oh he's fat, he's all $EC anyway, boy has his rating drop....one thread came out where Vern said he may have a LITTLE interest in us, and the narrative is-Oh he's a young guy, cutting that fat is nothing, he's a take.

Sam-he's a midget, he's not that impressive, I don't see it; but when he was ALL CANES-he's a must get, he's a beast, best player in So. Fla.

Nelson-he's a primadonna, he has no get off the line of scrimmage, he's full of drama, but when he was ALL CANES-my God, this will be a huge pick up, one of the best receivers out there, here's a YouTube clip, look how he just beast on everyone throwing up the U.

For real, ya'll fair weather ninjas bash any recruit who u think is leaving or has decommitted. I've seen the other threads where Bruce committed and not nan-one of u ninjas dissed him. I saw ya'll beg JRock to get his nephew to consider us. All I'm saying is stop acting brand new every single time A KID changes their mind. If they were good when they were committed, guess what? They're good if they decommit as well.
lol

Advertisement
Mark Richt is 5'10".

LOL no he's not.

Here is a picture of Mark Richt standing right beside a 6'1" Aaron Murray.

View attachment 35227

And here's another. Mark Richt is not 3 inches shorter than Aaron Murray...wtf are you talking about?

View attachment 35230

View attachment 35231 Richt is like 3-4 inches shorter than BERNIE KOSAR, who is a legit 6 foot 5. ...and about the same height as Earl Morrall who was 6-1.

That pic where aaron looks shorter is the camera angle Aaron's brother is 6'2" on the left of Richt.

I think Richt was on the roster at 6'1" but is likely around 5-10.

If your worried about this conversation your free to click the x in the upper right hand corner.

BULL CHIT! Miami builds championships by keeping top rated players in our back yard HOME! So whether they're 5'8 or 6'8, if they're good, they're good. You guys literally AMAZE me of bashing EVERY recruit who may not have interest in us; Shavar-the narrative: "oh he's fat, he's all $EC anyway, boy has his rating drop. Same thread was bumped where Vern said he may have a LITTLE interest in us, and the new narrative is-Oh he's a young guy, cutting that fat is nothing, he's a take.

Who dissed him in the posts you're replying to? You slow bruh?

We won championships because we owned the trenches for twenty years . Don't get it twisted.

Slot guys grown on trees down here , stud ol / dl don't . Until we load up on that we won't be back. That my friend is reality of cane football

Btw, you're smoking crack if you think he's the best player in south fla.

Now I'll let you get back to gagging on Bruce's balls

Last edited:

Youre the ***king Bruce slurping moran that's gonna be whining like a little bit*h when this midget troll goes to FSU or wherever.

Who dissed him in the posts you're replying to? You slow bruh?

We won championships because we owned the trenches for twenty years . Don't get it twisted.

Slot guys grown on trees down here , stud ol / dl don't . Until we load up on that we won't be back. That my friend is reality of cane football

Btw, you're smoking crack if you think he's the best player in south fla.

Now I'll let you get back to gagging on Bruce's balls

Seriously. The Midget from Aquinas is an outstanding player that a lot of teams will love to have including us. But jesus, these Bruce ball gaggers are just KILLING me with their idol worship. He's a great slot WR, not a freaking Messiah.

Miami will not live or die with Sam Bruce.

Advertisement

Youre the ***king Bruce slurping moran that's gonna be whining like a little bit*h when this midget troll goes to FSU or wherever.

Dude just FN leave with this talk about kids. Its hard to make a claim to being the biggest douche on this board with 54 posts but your well on your way. Go back to war chant fahgot troll!

No chump, I'm the fan that's going to say **** wish he had stayed. Ninja, I don't need to trash a recruit if he decommits so I can feel better bout my self, lil homie. I'm a grown man that will NEVER whine about a lil kid's decision. Maybe u should step ur grown man up and still acting like a lil b-i-ya-itch.

Advertisement

Dude just FN leave with this talk about kids. Its hard to make a claim to being the biggest douche on this board with 54 posts but your well on your way. Go back to war chant fahgot troll!

I'm gonna remember this when the Midget from Aquinas throws the U hat on the ground and stomps on it. ***king morans never learn their lesson. Whether it's Keif Bryant or Pat Peterson or Tramonta Valentino, every year you get these gullible Urkles on here that form some sort of Jesus worship cult behind some 17 year old kid troll and start defending them at all costs, basically ****ing on the U to do so.

smdh.

No chump, I'm the fan that's going to say **** wish he had stayed. Ninja, I don't need to trash a recruit if he decommits so I can feel better bout my self, lil homie. I'm a grown man that will NEVER whine about a lil kid's decision. Maybe u should step ur grown man up and still acting like a lil b-i-ya-itch.
You getting reaaaaaaaal emotional man just relax

"I won't fall for it again. I won't let you hurt me like the others."

-teddywestside

We need to get more creative with these 5'7" receivers since we seem to take one every other year.

Advertisement
Back