Sam Bruce with coach Richt

Anyone got any naked pics of a younger, more taut Richt? I've got a foolproof method for determining his exact height just by staring at his putz.

Advertisement
"I won't fall for it again. I won't let you hurt me like the others."

-teddywestside

***king morans on here NEVER learn their lesson. They're gonna be on here crying like little bitc8hes about how we let this midget get away when he was NEVER COMING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

:monkey-serious:

And i'm gonna be LMAO watching their tears of pain.

:U5PyXda:

Except....there are about 10 threads about Bruce but more posts talking about people talking about Bruce than anyone actually criticizing his play or saying they don't want him. People talking about his height are saying for a player with 10 threads about him you would expect him to have the measurables and production of a can't miss recruit.

All of this setting up so one half of the board can tell the other half I told you so because CIS can't exist unless there is a who is cooler battle going on.

People are tired of the year long recruiting antics, starting with Scarlett, the overhyping of Beard and now the trolling. Most are going to be happy if he signs with Miami. Most aren't going to be shocked if he doesn't.

Exactly . But all of a sudden if you dont think Bruce is a must get, that means you hate him and wish he goes somewhere else.

Both of these . If you don't have Bruce buried down your throat, or starting fifty threads you're a hater.

Championship teams aren't built on slot guys, it's built in the trenches . And that's our biggest issues on the current roster and recruiting , so I'm sorry if I'm not tripping over a position that'll be fine with or without Bruce.

BULL CHIT! Miami builds championships by keeping top rated players in our back yard HOME! So whether they're 5'8 or 6'8, if they're good, they're good. You guys literally AMAZE me of bashing EVERY recruit who may not have interest in us; Shavar-the narrative: "oh he's fat, he's all $EC anyway, boy has his rating drop. Same thread was bumped where Vern said he may have a LITTLE interest in us, and the new narrative is-Oh he's a young guy, cutting that fat is nothing, he's a take.

Sam-he's a midget, he's not that impressive, I don't see it; but when he was ALL CANES-he's a must get, he's a beast, best player in So. Fla.

Nelson-he's a primadonna, he has no get off the line of scrimmage, he's full of drama, but when he was ALL CANES-my God, this will be a huge pick up, one of the best receivers out there, here's a YouTube clip, look how he just beast on everyone throwing up the U.

For real, ya'll fair weather ninjas bash any recruit who u think is leaving or has decommitted. I've seen the other threads where Bruce committed and not nan-one of u ninjas dissed him. I saw ya'll beg JRock to get his nephew to consider us. All I'm saying is stop acting brand new every single time A KID changes their mind. If they were good when they were committed, guess what? They're good if they decommit as well.

Who dissed him in the posts you're replying to? You slow bruh?

We won championships because we owned the trenches for twenty years . Don't get it twisted.

Slot guys grown on trees down here , stud ol / dl don't . Until we load up on that we won't be back. That my friend is reality of cane football

Btw, you're smoking crack if you think he's the best player in south fla.

Now I'll let you get back to gagging on Bruce's balls

Bruh is u slow, blood? Go back and read the 99 pages on this joint. And FYTB Bruh? R u a fan or just a fan boy? R u new to this board or r u just new to the U? All we've been talking bout is keeping players home....now all of a sudden they can just leave if they're 5'8? FOH clown. U sound stupid AF. EVERY Cane fan know u lock down home. EVERY Cane fan understands the State of Miami. EVERY Cane fan know it was KEEPING TALENT HOME as to what built us into the U. Yeah we held it down in the trenches, best at it; I even posted about that same point not too long ago. But ninja, ur missing the point about Bruce. U giving me watermelons, and I'm talking oranges. Home is home. I know for a fact, that's all we've been talking bout is keeping our best players home.

On another note, ninja reading is fundamental; did I say he was the best player in So Fla? I said ya'll same cats who was bashing this kid was calling him the best player and our most important commit last year. Ya'll same ninjas was hoping and praying that, after Scarlett did us shady, that Bruce remains; now all of sudden he ain't important and he's a midget. Miss me...and go back and read some of the threads b4 responding.

Both of these . If you don't have Bruce buried down your throat, or starting fifty threads you're a hater.

Championship teams aren't built on slot guys, it's built in the trenches . And that's our biggest issues on the current roster and recruiting , so I'm sorry if I'm not tripping over a position that'll be fine with or without Bruce.

BULL CHIT! Miami builds championships by keeping top rated players in our back yard HOME! So whether they're 5'8 or 6'8, if they're good, they're good. You guys literally AMAZE me of bashing EVERY recruit who may not have interest in us; Shavar-the narrative: "oh he's fat, he's all $EC anyway, boy has his rating drop. Same thread was bumped where Vern said he may have a LITTLE interest in us, and the new narrative is-Oh he's a young guy, cutting that fat is nothing, he's a take.

Sam-he's a midget, he's not that impressive, I don't see it; but when he was ALL CANES-he's a must get, he's a beast, best player in So. Fla.

Nelson-he's a primadonna, he has no get off the line of scrimmage, he's full of drama, but when he was ALL CANES-my God, this will be a huge pick up, one of the best receivers out there, here's a YouTube clip, look how he just beast on everyone throwing up the U.

For real, ya'll fair weather ninjas bash any recruit who u think is leaving or has decommitted. I've seen the other threads where Bruce committed and not nan-one of u ninjas dissed him. I saw ya'll beg JRock to get his nephew to consider us. All I'm saying is stop acting brand new every single time A KID changes their mind. If they were good when they were committed, guess what? They're good if they decommit as well.

Youre the ***king Bruce slurping moran that's gonna be whining like a little bit*h when this midget troll goes to FSU or wherever.

No chump, I'm the fan that's going to say **** wish he had stayed. Ninja, I don't need to trash a recruit if he decommits so I can feel better bout my self, lil homie. I'm a grown man that will NEVER whine about a lil kid's decision. Maybe u should step ur grown man up and still acting like a lil b-i-ya-itch.
You getting reaaaaaaaal emotional man just relax

Emotional? Naw....spitting truth. U can take it as emotional if u want, but fact is, ya'll r the ones getting emotional; resorting to trashing a kid just in case he leaves us. I'm saying the exact opposite, so what is u talking bout?

Exactly . But all of a sudden if you dont think Bruce is a must get, that means you hate him and wish he goes somewhere else.

We won championships because we owned the trenches for twenty years . Don't get it twisted.

Slot guys grown on trees down here , stud ol / dl don't . Until we load up on that we won't be back. That my friend is reality of cane football

Bruh is u slow, blood? Go back and read the 99 pages on this joint. And FYTB Bruh? R u a fan or just a fan boy? R u new to this board or r u just new to the U? All we've been talking bout is keeping players home....now all of a sudden they can just leave if they're 5'8? FOH clown. U sound stupid AF. EVERY Cane fan know u lock down home. EVERY Cane fan understands the State of Miami. EVERY Cane fan know it was KEEPING TALENT HOME as to what built us into the U. Yeah we held it down in the trenches, best at it; I even posted about that same point not too long ago. But ninja, ur missing the point about Bruce. U giving me watermelons, and I'm talking oranges. Home is home. I know for a fact, that's all we've been talking bout is keeping our best players home.

On another note, ninja reading is fundamental; did I say he was the best player in So Fla? I said ya'll same cats who was bashing this kid was calling him the best player and our most important commit last year. Ya'll same ninjas was hoping and praying that, after Scarlett did us shady, that Bruce remains; now all of sudden he ain't important and he's a midget. Miss me...and go back and read some of the threads b4 responding.

The problem with you is that you think we actually have a chance with the Midget. He was NEVER coming here bruh. He's done nothing but talk shizz about Miami. But despite all that, I know when he goes to FSU, you're gonna be the first one on here bashing Richt or whining about how Miami will never be back now that Bruce is gone.

Advertisement

-teddywestside

***king morans on here NEVER learn their lesson. They're gonna be on here crying like little bitc8hes about how we let this midget get away when he was NEVER COMING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I just don't know why people are convinced he's gone. Was it the photoshops of him in Ohio St and South Carolina uniforms he retweeted?

I haven't seen anything to cause this much hatred or backlash towards the kid, but somehow CIS has him as a "trolling satan-worshiping midget diva who doesn't support the troops!"

Last edited:
Mark Richt is 5'10".

Hahaha!...we have to get someone down to Hecht and measure CMR to lay this height thing to bed!
This is crucial as he will be our measuring stick for assessing the heights of future recruits!

BTW you're right...he's 5'-10, MAYBE 5'-11"

Youre the ***king Bruce slurping moran that's gonna be whining like a little bit*h when this midget troll goes to FSU or wherever.

Dude just FN leave with this talk about kids. Its hard to make a claim to being the biggest douche on this board with 54 posts but your well on your way. Go back to war chant fahgot troll!

I'm gonna remember this when the Midget from Aquinas throws the U hat on the ground and stomps on it. ***king morans never learn their lesson. Whether it's Keif Bryant or Pat Peterson or Tramonta Valentino, every year you get these gullible Urkles on here that form some sort of Jesus worship cult behind some 17 year old kid troll and start defending them at all costs, basically ****ing on the U to do so.

smdh.

I said stop calling 17 yr olds names you FN loser!

You probabaly a fat piece of shiat yourself.

Why dont you just FN leave the board! We got no room for douche bags that call kids names.

-teddywestside

I just don't know why people are convinced he's gone. Was it the photoshops of him in Ohio St and South Carolina uniforms he retweeted?

I haven't seen anything to cause this much hatred or backlash towards the kid, but somehow CIS has him as a "trolling satan-worshiping midget diva who doesn't support the troops!"

I dont think anyone hates the kid. Yet. I'm sure when he does go elsewhere, the real hate will flow. And I wouldnt blame anyone for that. As Cane fans, shouldnt we be expected or even obligated to hate a kid who just trolled us for months on end?

I'd LOVE to have this kid. I call him a Midget because he actually IS one, not because he can't play. And because i expect him to bolt for FSU come LOI day, so i have no qualms insulting his height, since i am a Cane fan first, not a Bruce slurper. lol.

There is a lot of smoke around this kid, his ties to Scarlett who is close to Quincy Wilson's crew, rumors about him hating on Miami at school, the suspicious way he just dropped all his FSU talk to suddenly commit to Miami way back when. Too much smoke bruh, the photoshop stuff isn't enough by itself.

Advertisement

Dude just FN leave with this talk about kids. Its hard to make a claim to being the biggest douche on this board with 54 posts but your well on your way. Go back to war chant fahgot troll!

I'm gonna remember this when the Midget from Aquinas throws the U hat on the ground and stomps on it. ***king morans never learn their lesson. Whether it's Keif Bryant or Pat Peterson or Tramonta Valentino, every year you get these gullible Urkles on here that form some sort of Jesus worship cult behind some 17 year old kid troll and start defending them at all costs, basically ****ing on the U to do so.

smdh.

I said stop calling 17 yr olds names you FN loser!

You probabaly a fat piece of shiat yourself.

Why dont you just FN leave the board! We got no room for douche bags that call kids names.
These f_cks on here are bat sh*t crazy, bunch of **** b*tch a$$ keyboard warriors who love talk*ng sh*t over the Internet

The problem with you is that you think we actually have a chance with the Midget. He was NEVER coming here bruh. He's done nothing but talk shizz about Miami. But despite all that, I know when he goes to FSU, you're gonna be the first one on here bashing Richt or whining about how Miami will never be back now that Bruce is gone.

Bro, it's not bout him coming here or not. That's not my point. If he goes elsewhere, F him, fa real. That's how I look at these kids, but I'm never going to try to discredit any of them if they leave. Wish they all could stay home, but they're not. If he's trolling us to go to FSWho, then I hope we play him and lay him out, but I'm not going to pretend like he was a never a "take" for us b/c of his height. That's just foolish.

-teddywestside

I dont think anyone hates the kid. Yet. I'm sure when he does go elsewhere, the real hate will flow. And I wouldnt blame anyone for that. As Cane fans, shouldnt we be expected or even obligated to hate a kid who just trolled us for months on end?

I'd LOVE to have this kid. I call him a Midget because he actually IS one, not because he can't play. And because i expect him to bolt for FSU come LOI day, so i have no qualms insulting his height, since i am a Cane fan first, not a Bruce slurper. lol.

There is a lot of smoke around this kid, his ties to Scarlett who is close to Quincy Wilson's crew, rumors about him hating on Miami at school, the suspicious way he just dropped all his FSU talk to suddenly commit to Miami way back when. Too much smoke bruh, the photoshop stuff isn't enough by itself.
Dude shut the f_ck up and go back to war chant or where ever the **** you came from. Bruce had his room painted in orange and green, the Miami colors... yeah he obviously hated Miami?

Well go quote them, and don't use y'all under the same quotes. Is that too hard?

I've never bashed the kid or called him names . I have said "IMO " he's a little overrated , he's not a must get and I don't trust the University kids. That's it.

I do think he's a nice slot wr / return guy but IMO a spread offense is where he'd be best fitted for his skill set. I'd still like to have him, but wouldn't lose sleep if he did DC .

Last edited:
Advertisement

-teddywestside

Dude shut the f_ck up and go back to war chant or where ever the **** you came from. Bruce had his room painted in orange and green, the Miami colors... yeah he obviously hated Miami?

Fine, lmao, I wont post any more about Bruce. And i'll come on and eat my crow if he does sign his LOI for Miami next week.

Fine, lmao, I wont post any more about Bruce. And i'll come on and eat my crow if he does sign his LOI for Miami next week.
Or you could just **** off and not come back at all, ill take that instead. maybe drink a bottle of bleach.

Advertisement

Or you could just **** off and not come back at all, ill take that instead. maybe drink a bottle of bleach.

:officemoon:

The trolls going to troll lmao still love how rival fans come on here and talk sh¡t about recruits acting like canes fans, the same dip sh¡ts who do the same on twitter, yall affraid of us coming back LOL

Well go quote them, and don't use y'all under the same quotes. Is that too hard?

I've never bashed the kid or called him names . I have said "IMO " he's a little overrated , he's not a must get and I don't trust the University kids. That's it.

I do think he's a nice slot wr / return guy but IMO a spread offense is where he'd be best fitted for his skill set. I'd still like to have him, but wouldn't lose sleep if he did DC .

I feel u [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION]. I Respect that.

No chump, I'm the fan that's going to say **** wish he had stayed. Ninja, I don't need to trash a recruit if he decommits so I can feel better bout my self, lil homie. I'm a grown man that will NEVER whine about a lil kid's decision. Maybe u should step ur grown man up and still acting like a lil b-i-ya-itch.
You getting reaaaaaaaal emotional man just relax

Emotional? Naw....spitting truth. U can take it as emotional if u want, but fact is, ya'll r the ones getting emotional; resorting to trashing a kid just in case he leaves us. I'm saying the exact opposite, so what is u talking bout?
Dawg you typing long *** paragraphs, using exclamations points and all caps . You seem upset . And who is "yal" ? All ive said is I dont consider Bruce a "must get" . Letting people on here tell it, Bruce is an incredible leader who will bring a bunch of recruits with him and thats why he's a must get. I questioned how is he such a great leader if he's been committed to us all year and decides to play games and name a top 3 with two weeks til signing day. If he's such an incredible leader, wouldnt he be recruiting kids to come play with him at Miami, the school he's been committed to for a year ? What recruits are following him to Miami , or anywhere ? I got no answer .

With that being said, i still hope he comes here because i do believe he is a great player. But i dont consider him a must get or even the best player in this class. I dont see the leadership that people are claiming makes a cant miss prospect. I see people mistaking confidence for leadership .

There are people clowning his height, some are feeding into the jokes and are cracking jokes for up votes, and SOME are truly trashing him. But to say that he is not a must get is not the same as trashing him. And i dont think theres that many people on here trashing him to the point where you acting like everyone on here suddenly hates him because a few jokes were cracked . Call out the people that are trashing him ,put a name on it, and leave it at that. Or i guess you could continue to act like an upset female because people arent sucking Bruce off.

Advertisement
Back