Sam Bruce with coach Richt

Advertisement
Announcing 7:10 on the tony sands show...

Is it going to be like the State of the Union address where all the channels cut over to it?This kid is full of drama,hope he can back it up on the field.Also,that crystal ball crap is the gayest thing I have heard about in a long time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sammy committed too early and wanted the attention. He got it......and will remain a CANE!

The only real threat was Florida; however, their late season collapse and poor handling of Jordan Scarlett took them out of the picture.

His visit to Ohio State was in October. If you think about it, the recent flirtation never made sense. If he loved Ohio State so much, why didn't he make waves after he visited there?

The Kevin Beard situation gave Sam a chance to create drama. Nonetheless, it appears his family told him to stop the bull**** out of respect to Richt.

The playmaker is at the restaurant for the announcement.

He is not going to Ohio State.

This was a publicity stunt to help Tony Sands.

Advertisement
The playmaker is at the restaurant for the announcement.

He is not going to Ohio State.

This was a publicity stunt to help Tony Sands.

If confirmed big news.
Yws he was a commitment and yes he's small but kid can make plays and is great at making people mix. I feel like he's perfect for richts fast break offense

I hear people saying Bruce has the old school cane mentality. I bed to differ with this episode of bull.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hear people saying Bruce has the old school cane mentality. I bed to differ with this episode of bull.

Put yourself in Bruce shoes, beard was fired and virtually had no type of relationship with the new staff.... While he had some form of a relationship with other schools recruiting him...

Put yourself in Bruce shoes, beard was fired and virtually had no type of relationship with the new staff.... While he had some form of a relationship with other schools recruiting him...
Muschump and whoever at USCe just got there. He never really was on Ohio St. Then all on a sudden is FSU. Its a sherade. I mean u move from an incompetent assembled staff to a guy who wins games. That's a no brainer. That's like do u choose ur dead beat friends over a stranger with a multi million business opportunity. Which is literally what this is. And either way, he can choose he wants, just the drama around it says nothing about old school cane. Nothing

Word. 80's Canes never did anything that might attract attention to themselves. It was just about playing football and winning the right way.

Advertisement
Back