Sam Bruce with coach Richt

Advertisement
Richt closed......

20 minutes ago Premium Post
Four-star wide receiver Sam Bruce announced moments ago that he will be sticking with his Miami commitment.
FWIW, Bruce committed to South Carolina on his official visit. Obviously, as it turns out, it wasn't a very strong commitment, but he told the staff he was coming and took pictures with the other players who committed on their visit.

Someone finally stood Trob up? About **** time! What he gets for being associated with such a fu*k like Muschamp. Bet Tim Irvin wishes he did the same last year

I don't feel like digging up all the quotes from the last few weeks, but a lot of emotional faqqots owe the kid an apology.

They won't show and if they do, they'll do exactly what I said above. When he scored his first TD, they'll stand up and cheer. Bunch of hypocritical *****es.

i said i thought he wasnt that fast to seperate in college but after i watch the ua game i was surprised he was looking toasty in that game. n i said i always wanted him because hes an elite home grown kid. we keep them regardless, but i was wrong its the AG Randy effect.

Advertisement
Bruce is starting to look like a real good guy right about now..

if someone would've told me 2 weeks ago that bruce would stay true and byrd would be this class' judas, i'd laugh in their face. yet here we are.

yep. good ol' crootin' season

wasn't meant to be I suppose. Good news is Richt and co have a whole year to work on Stanford Samuels and Marco Wilson, two of the best corners in the country. Also people upset with Rumph on not getting burns to visit this year but ya gotta think that he'll have better luck with wilson as he will be his position coach in college

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back