Sam Bruce with coach Richt

All the **** talking about the guy done by many, they now have egg all over their face. I fully expect them to hide behind the old....I didn't like the way he handled the recruitment, but now he's got my support.

Advertisement
I love that we have 100 pages on a current commit, committing. Lol.. And I doubt it's even over. Only in Miami.

I don't feel like digging up all the quotes from the last few weeks, but a lot of emotional faqqots owe the kid an apology.

I don't feel like digging up all the quotes from the last few weeks, but a lot of emotional faqqots owe the kid an apology.

They won't show and if they do, they'll do exactly what I said above. When he scored his first TD, they'll stand up and cheer. Bunch of hypocritical *****es.

Advertisement
Pretty sure Sam Bruce broke a record on canesinsight this past week. He had at least more than 5 threads in the past week with over 100 post in each. Impact player, let's get it

Advertisement
Richt closed......

20 minutes ago Premium Post
Four-star wide receiver Sam Bruce announced moments ago that he will be sticking with his Miami commitment.
FWIW, Bruce committed to South Carolina on his official visit. Obviously, as it turns out, it wasn't a very strong commitment, but he told the staff he was coming and took pictures with the other players who committed on their visit.

Richt closed......

Four-star wide receiver Sam Bruce announced moments ago that he will be sticking with his Miami commitment.
FWIW, Bruce committed to South Carolina on his official visit. Obviously, as it turns out, it wasn't a very strong commitment, but he told the staff he was coming and took pictures with the other players who committed on their visit.

And I thought Ridley did them dirty lol

Richt closed......

Yep. People might not see it as a huge get becuase he was ours first but richt deserves prop for keeping him home

Crazy that USCe was higher than Ohio state though

Advertisement
Richt closed......

Oh boy,

It's awesome he stuck with his commitment and I'm trilled and all.. But can we move on from the never ending Bruce threads?
Please

Advertisement
Richt closed......

Lmao

Neg me, I thought he was trolling

BUT I wasn't retarded enough to say he was a ****** player because of it

Advertisement
Back