Sam Bruce holding strong with Miami

Advertisement
I understand we went 6-7, but having Scarlett, JC, Dex, and Walton at the beginning of the season and losing 3 out of 4 is insane. Seriously, I hope the staff has some semblance of a back-up plan. Florida sucked, and it looks like both Scarlett and JC may both end up there. WTF.

We won't land this kid a year from now if we have another year like we just did. No way.

Advertisement
I understand we went 6-7, but having Scarlett, JC, Dex, and Walton at the beginning of the season and losing 3 out of 4 is insane. Seriously, I hope the staff has some semblance of a back-up plan. Florida sucked, and it looks like both Scarlett and JC may both end up there. WTF.

They went 8-5, we went 6-7. Who sucked worse exactly?

4-8 last year, and beat us head to head w/ JC Jackson and Brandon Powell. This year, they sucked less than we did. 8-5 isn't exactly killing it. That's about it. The kid has been repping us since the opening and now, just like that, he's gone? If you are gonna bolt, bolt - just don't do it a week before signing day and f..k the team you have been committed to. Aquinas kids should be better than that.

They were 6-5 in the regular season and played an inferior opponent in the bowl. They were extremely lucky against Kentucky and were given a gift by the refs. UF was really 5-6 in the regular season...

4-8 last year, and beat us head to head w/ JC Jackson and Brandon Powell. This year, they sucked less than we did. 8-5 isn't exactly killing it. That's about it. The kid has been repping us since the opening and now, just like that, he's gone? If you are gonna bolt, bolt - just don't do it a week before signing day and f..k the team you have been committed to. Aquinas kids should be better than that.

Advertisement
They both gone.... but if you wanna hold out hope because it makes you feel better by all means go ahead

Hold out hope? At this point, I'm so pessimistic I wouldn't be surprised to see Walton lined up in a double back set with Dalvin Cook next year. I'm feeling very bleak at this point.

I keep hearing how STA kids are better with their commitments than other kids. How their coach pushes them to stick with it, or don't commit if not sure.

Have there been STA kids that trolled so badly? Or left a team hanging so late in the game? I'd be shocked if he didn't give the staff a heads up as soon as possible.

Vern how those bleak visions coming along man? What's the real reason these kids are not coming to play for Al?

Advertisement
This would be the f..k job of the decade. Keif was blatant about his trolling, and Collins had the decency to decommit early, and then did a mini-troll at the end. Powell's was a solid troll, but it really was a last minute job when he got jammed up by admissions. This would be epic, particularly due to the fact that he does go to Aquinas and is such a high profile commit. But I agree - lots of smoke and he isn't exactly out there trying to quash the rumors.

They both gone.... but if you wanna hold out hope because it makes you feel better by all means go ahead

114.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back