Sam Bruce has passed away

Advertisement
I work in the pesticide industry and have been for the last 12 years. I would like to see the toxicology report or find out what exactly it was he was exposed too. I’m looking forward to the details here, because this is either the fault of someone’s negligence or Sam being in a place he wasn’t supposed to be.

Guys, I didn't mean to start anything about pesticides. That was a mistake on my part, a poorly worded plea not to speculate drugs. Let's let the family find peace and then hopefully they can let us all know what happened so we can find ours individually.

I think we should just keep any speculations to ourselves. One is more likely than the other statistically speaking but openly discussing doesn't help a thing & is borderline disrespectful to the family.
You have the statistics on number of seizures caused by Drug ODs on people that have been hospitalized for pesticide poisoning vs people that have had seizures after being hospitalized for pesticide poisoning?

Advertisement
I used to drive a flatbed truck from St Pete to Okeechobee and beyond and back during summers in college. Up at 5 am and not done till 6 pm. I can't tell you how many times mid afternoon I had to douse my face with water while driving to keep alert/awake. None of it matters anyway. He was a gregarious, genuine person and will be missed by everyone he came in contact with over his life. Definitely RIP.

I work in the pesticide industry and have been for the last 12 years. I would like to see the toxicology report or find out what exactly it was he was exposed too. I’m looking forward to the details here, because this is either the fault of someone’s negligence or Sam being in a place he wasn’t supposed to be.
This is real. Had 4 dogs die in the same household within a 16 month span. Two of them relatively young and healthy. Still convinced it was the pesticide lawn care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just like with what happened with Dwayne Haskins when Robot Schefty had to mention something about his ability to play football...maybe we should just give an RIP and not speculate or make comment about why his football "career" didn't pan out the way some thought.

Dude still bled Orange and Green and was one of us. RIP to a young man gone too early and a 'Cane at heart.

I used to drive a flatbed truck from St Pete to Okeechobee and beyond and back during summers in college. Up at 5 am and not done till 6 pm. I can't tell you how many times mid afternoon I had to douse my face with water while driving to keep alert/awake. None of it matters anyway. He was a gregarious, genuine person and will be missed by everyone he came in contact with over his life. Definitely RIP.
I work in irrigation and usually from what I can tell at least with the accounts I presently preside over, I'm patrolling in a ford transit looking for breaks over miles and miles of zones. I'm just at a loss of how to keep alert without using energy drinks, which i'm not going near. By the third hour, especially after lunch, it's just a fight to stay awake.

I'm so tempted to take 10 minutes to take a nap so I can be good for another 4 hours and actually do solid work. I just can't see that happening tho as I every time I think about it i'm like, "this is how people get fired."

yeh well, I guess I'll just drag feet at 20 percent of maximum capacity until it wears off. I've resorted to bringing popcorn to munch on to keep hunger down, my body just wants to shut down after any kind lunch meal. I'm just at a loss for how to deal with it, I hate drinking coffee all day because it doesn't take much to start triggering anxiety.

It's a very easy job, quite lucrative too but man that above just makes me wanna quit.

Advertisement
I work in irrigation and usually from what I can tell at least with the accounts I presently preside over, I'm patrolling in a ford transit looking for breaks over miles and miles of zones. I'm just at a loss of how to keep alert without using energy drinks, which i'm not going near. By the third hour, especially after lunch, it's just a fight to stay awake.

I'm so tempted to take 10 minutes to take a nap so I can be good for another 4 hours and actually do solid work. I just can't see that happening tho as I every time I think about it i'm like, "this is how people get fired."

yeh well, I guess I'll just drag feet at 20 percent of maximum capacity until it wears off. I've resorted to bringing popcorn to munch on to keep hunger down, my body just wants to shut down after any kind lunch meal. I'm just at a loss for how to deal with it, I hate drinking coffee all day because it doesn't take much to start triggering anxiety.

It's a very easy job, quite lucrative too but man that above just makes me wanna quit.

Go have a sleep test. Your sleep quality is probably terrible and may have sleep apnea.

**** man thats wild, god bless ya brother! I worked for a golf course for 10 years. I did a little bit of everything there but my main job, as it is now; was as a spray tech (pesticide applicator). I work for the village of Wellington now doing the same thing. I can only imagine how tough that is though traversing miles of irrigation lines and heads,.. 😳😳😳😳

**** man thats wild, god bless ya brother! I worked for a golf course for 10 years. I did a little bit of everything there but my main job, as it is now; was as a spray tech (pesticide applicator). I work for the village of Wellington now doing the same thing. I can only imagine how tough that is though traversing miles of irrigation lines and heads,.. 😳😳😳😳
drive up, stop make sure every.single.one. is rotating. Sit for 3 minutes ( 4 minute test cycle ). On to the next

the amount of money these communities spent to build these things have gotta be close to a million. One of the clocks has TWO HUNDRED AND FOURTY FOUR ZONES on it.

You have any recent blood/glucose tests? The chronic fatigue after eating could be a sign of a few things.

Good on you on staying off the energy drinks. They're eventually going to blow up my heart.

Advertisement
Back