Sam Bruce has passed away

Advertisement
I believe somebody mentioned Sam suffered pesticide poisoning recently. Maybe we should speculate that poisoning may have had something to do with his medical emergency before we speculate drugs we don't know anything about. Emulsified pesticides can cause seizures when they reach toxic levels.

I believe somebody mentioned Sam suffered pesticide poisoning recently. Maybe we should speculate that poisoning may have had something to do with his medical emergency before we speculate drugs we don't know anything about. Emulsified pesticides can cause seizures when they reach toxic levels.
Yep. Thread predictably going down hill…

Or….and hear me out….just don’t speculate at all.

Tragic news for the family and friends.

Advertisement
We should shut down motor vehicle transportation. It’s clearly incredibly unsafe and takes tens of thousands of lives every year.

Reduce all speed limits to 25mph. It’ll be worth it if it even saves one life.

Advertisement
I think we should just keep any speculations to ourselves. One is more likely than the other statistically speaking but openly discussing doesn't help a thing & is borderline disrespectful to the family.

I think we should just keep any speculations to ourselves. One is more likely than the other statistically speaking but openly discussing doesn't help a thing & is borderline disrespectful to the family.

Navarro spoke with the family and they told him he recently had pesticide poisoning that he was hospitalized for. nothing more was said about it. its a sad situation.

We should shut down motor vehicle transportation. It’s clearly incredibly unsafe and takes tens of thousands of lives every year.

christmas vacation GIF

Advertisement
Incredibly sad. Just saw this news and my heart dropped. Way too young.

I wish that Richt had never kicked him off the team, and that he would’ve had a chance to show everyone what he could do.

Young man was a true South Florida legend, and a fierce competitor.

Prayers up for his family and friends. May God comfort and keep them through this.

Great ideas. I also think appointments are dangerous. They are unnecessary and force people to drive fast in substandard cars. Underserved communities do not have access to quality cars or driving education. People are so fixated on having to be somewhere at a particular time because of the societal norms of this fascist system imposed on us. If we ban appointments, then we will save lives and make driving more equitable, too.

Advertisement

Let's do it and see how many people is south Florida even notice.

And they do spray football fields with pesticide. I wonder was He on a treated football field in whatever capacity and had a real bad reaction. And did the field have signs up that said that this field was just treated with pesticide. In any event this is tragic news, condolences to His loved ones and RIP Sam.

Advertisement
Back