Sam Bruce Dismissed

I'm relocating to Seattle in 2 months. Looking forward to becoming a Huskies fan. Being a Cane fan has taken years off my life. So long folks...

Advertisement
Man, they said multiple violations! Man, sounds like they didn't have a choice! Well, you can't miss what you never had! He had some talent, hope he figures things out and maybe getting out of South Florida can put some perspective into his life.

I saw him messing around campus too often... had a feeling this would come.

He was never about this U. Always had a personal agenda, just a straight up clown.

GL to him.

Advertisement
Plenty of dead midgets on the road to winsville. **** him and **** anyone not actively working to get the program back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm relocating to Seattle in 2 months. Looking forward to becoming a Huskies fan. Being a Cane fan has taken years off my life. So long folks...

I've been living in Seattle for over a year. Still rep my Miami teams, first and foremost the Canes. Could never root for another team.

I saw him messing around campus too often... had a feeling this would come.

He was never about this U. Always had a personal agenda, just a straight up clown.

GL to him.

Go on....

He thought he was a campus celebrity just because he played football. Golf cart rides through campus as a freshman who hasn't proved **** (before the injury)... pickup basketball at the wellness (how he broke his leg)... his twitter feed as a recruit was proof enough that he isn't mature enough to wear the U. He thought he was the second coming of Andre Johnson and that was simply untrue.

Advertisement
Louisville

qfeexvzzcgvmugk1zhx0.jpg

Strike 1: the gun incident
Strike 2: the leg injury nonsense
Strike 3: I bet Rick gets back to Hecht still salty about the loss and is informed that this kid hasn't been to any of his classes in weeks (or something like that) despite being injured and having an abundance of free time and he just dropped the hammer.

Oh well, enjoy whichever fine institution within the wild and wonderful state of West Virginia you end up at, Sammy.

Advertisement
Back