Sam Bruce Dismissed

Advertisement
Samborghini lost traction right off the line and ends up wrapped around a tree.

Jeez.

What a f**kin loser. Nobody say one thing about "Maybe if richt wouldn't have suspended him for three games this wouldn't have happened" either. All on him.

Advertisement
Samborghini lost traction right off the line and ends up wrapped around a tree.

Jeez.

yulu2bf46iubg22rtah8.gif

I'm relocating to Seattle in 2 months. Looking forward to becoming a Huskies fan. Being a Cane fan has taken years off my life. So long folks...

hope your life gets worse. ***** bandwagon *** lil biotch!

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Don't let your life pass you by
Weep not for the memories
Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one
I will remember you
Will you remember me?
I'm so tired but I can't sleep
Standin' on the edge of something much too deep
It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word
We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard
But I will remember you
Will you remember me?

I'm so afraid to love you, but more afraid to lose
Clinging to a past that doesn't let me choose
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light
And I will remember you
Will you remember me?
And I will remember you
Will you remember me?

Bob Seegar?

Advertisement
From what I know about RIcht during his UGA tenure (from being born and raised in Atlanta, a wife who is a UGA fan, and listening to local sports radio), he almost always had a good reason to dismiss a kid from the program. Like Spurrier famously stated, some kids will be suspended at UGA for the first game every new season. I think Richt tries to work with these kids before letting the hammer fall, but if they are a primadonna and arent doing what they are supposed to then the hammer is dropped faster.

I don't know the kid personally but sounds like he has absolutely no discipline in his life. I could be wrong cus I'm not around the situation.

How do you miss scheduled treatment sessions for a broken leg and expect to be taken seriously by any football program?

Also, how do you miss study hall?

We talkn bout study hall!

Not practice

Not a game

Study hall!

We not talkn bout a game,

We talkn bout study hall!

Anyways, best of luck to him and I hope he gets his head in the right place. You usually only get to play big time college football once in your life so I hope he can turn it around.

I saw him messing around campus too often... had a feeling this would come.

He was never about this U. Always had a personal agenda, just a straight up clown.

GL to him.

Go on....

He thought he was a campus celebrity just because he played football. Golf cart rides through campus as a freshman who hasn't proved **** (before the injury)... pickup basketball at the wellness (how he broke his leg)... his twitter feed as a recruit was proof enough that he isn't mature enough to wear the U. He thought he was the second coming of Andre Johnson and that was simply untrue.

I distinctly recall [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] saying that he tripped over his crank and broke his leg that way not in a pickup game. Did Richt have an issue with that?

Advertisement
From what I know about RIcht during his UGA tenure (from being born and raised in Atlanta, a wife who is a UGA fan, and listening to local sports radio), he almost always had a good reason to dismiss a kid from the program. Like Spurrier famously stated, some kids will be suspended at UGA for the first game every new season. I think Richt tries to work with these kids before letting the hammer fall, but if they are a primadonna and arent doing what they are supposed to then the hammer is dropped faster.

Lived in Atlanta for 3 years and followed the program closely. He definitely always gives kids multiple chances. Crowell was given several chances to straighten up before he finally got arrested. That was the last straw. Richt is more of a players coach in this regard. This is most definitely on Bruce and rest assured a lot more happened then we know for him to get dismissed.

Advertisement

He was never about this U. Always had a personal agenda, just a straight up clown.

GL to him.

Go on....

He thought he was a campus celebrity just because he played football. Golf cart rides through campus as a freshman who hasn't proved **** (before the injury)... pickup basketball at the wellness (how he broke his leg)... his twitter feed as a recruit was proof enough that he isn't mature enough to wear the U. He thought he was the second coming of Andre Johnson and that was simply untrue.

I distinctly recall [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] saying that he tripped over his crank and broke his leg that way not in a pickup game. Did Richt have an issue with that?

Not sure what you're getting at but he did lie to the staff about the injury. Said it was a bicycle accident but it was indeed at the wellness center playing pickup.

GL to him.

Go on....

Not sure what you're getting at but he did lie to the staff about the injury. Said it was a bicycle accident but it was indeed at the wellness center playing pickup.

Oh ok. It Must be been the crank shaft on his bike. I stand corrected, it was during the basketball game. Thanks

GL to him.

Go on....

I distinctly recall @The Franchise saying that he tripped over his crank and broke his leg that way not in a pickup game. Did Richt have an issue with that?

I have exclusive footage of how Bruce acquired his leg injury.

1290708452_kid-bmx-half-pipe-fail.gif

Sarah McLaughlin

I will remember you
Will you remember me?
Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad
How clearly I first saw you smilin' in the sun
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one
I will remember you
Will you remember me?