Sam Brown, WR, Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saw what he ordered..decision making..questionable

Look at the bright side. He is loading up on omega-3s to keep his brain sharp.

Or maybe his girlfriend is pregnant and he is avoiding red meat out of solidarity. My wife is in the first trimester and has to puke anytime she smells chicken or beef, so we're pretty much only eating fish now.
If I came home smelling like I'd been at a Brazilian steakhouse, I think my wife would be more angry at me than if I came home smelling like I'd been at a Brazilian whorehouse.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think my wife would be more angry at me than if I came home smelling like I'd been at a Brazilian whorehouse.
Lies No GIF

Look at thr bright side. He is loading up on omega-3s to keep his brain sharp.

Or maybe his girlfriend is pregnant and he is avoiding red meat out of solidarity. My wife is in the first trimester and has to puke anytime she smells chicken or beef, so we're pretty much only eating fish now.
If I came home smelling like I'd been at a Brazilian steakhouse, I think my wife would be more angry at me than if I came home smelling like I'd been at a Brazilian whorehouse.
lol my girls first trimester she couldn’t hold down **** but was always hungry and craving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He has a Devin Hester “face” on when he plays. I hereby declare him to be an honorary boi from the muck……*

GI know DH was from Riviera Beach but he was an honorary too!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back