Sam Brown, WR, Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane the hardest step is always admitting you need help.

Code CIS for 20% off your first visit

Nah, the hardest step is YOU admitting that you were full of ****. Because you were.

But, hey, you were able to diagnose "attitude" and "discipline" and non-existent conversations from 30 seconds of video. So you really must know what you are doing when you recommend that OTHER people seek help.

You are demented, but you'll never recognize it or admit it.

Advertisement
Nah, the hardest step is YOU admitting that you were full of ****. Because you were.

But, hey, you were able to diagnose "attitude" and "discipline" and non-existent conversations from 30 seconds of video. So you really must know what you are doing when you recommend that OTHER people seek help.

You are demented, but you'll never recognize it or admit it.
I sincerely mean it when I say you’re the last one on this board who should be calling anyone demented or unable to recognize or admit it to themselves.

Have an ounce of self awareness for us.

Seriously therapy man.

I always loved this fight because Finnegan got his a** kicked and then came back talking trash. What a moron.
Finnegan was walking off like

IMG_4228.gif

Dude what? You want me to do what to you? Is that some kind of kink of yours? View attachment 287236

You've got to be joking, right?

You posted a SNAPSHOT. Where is the conversation? Where is the "mouthing off" that led Manjackoff to run from one sideline to the other when (in the 10 seconds BEFORE your snapshot) Brown had his back to Manjackoff.

Yep, leave it to a genius such as yourself to provide ZERO evidence of a conversation.

Advertisement
@TheOriginalCane and @BostonCanes47 please both of you let this go. It’s not worth the argument and you are both well respected posters.

As Lt Frank Drebin told us in Naked Gun outside the Chinese Fireworks Factory, “Nothing to see here”.

It's all good. It's still legal to type a bunch of silly assumptions and then get defensive when someone critiques those assumptions.

I always loved this fight because Finnegan got his a** kicked and then came back talking trash. What a moron.
Yea. What else was he gonna do? Dre had just kicked his ***, so he wasn't going back for more. He just trying to look tough in "front of the fellas". If you've ever ended up on the wrong end of an *** kicking, then you would understand. You gotta talk **** right there cause the only thing you got left, is your pride :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Advertisement
Just a question. Not trying to be an ***...... but what is a WR1 in your opinion?
There are not a lot out there maybe one or two per cycle. The kid who left Pitt for USCw for example or the ****head who left mich st last year and went to FSU.

The guy at the very least needs to be a no doubt about it starter. I’m not sure this kid is better than 2. The kid improved a lot and looked solid in the spring game.

I don't mean to disrupt this donnybrook of disagreements, but other than that penalty, how many others does he have? Is this something he's prone too or was it a one off?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back