Sam Brooks

Advertisement
To be Honest...you never come back better than ever from an ACL.....and alot of times it's a mental issue....you naturally become hesitant to make the same cuts, and plants.

Man, my brother was a freak case who did. Tore his ACL the first week of his senior season. He was a 4.75-4.8 type person prior. After rehab he was a legit low 4.6 guy eventually.

Not going to lie, kind of ****ed me off that he ended up faster than me.

But I will acknowledge - that was a freaky outlier from my experience with ACL athletes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid was hyped as ****, can't miss this recruit, and then injuries. Wish him all the best and I truly feel sorry for him and others who had their careers derailed because of injuries. This is one young man who deserves no shade if he does try his luck elsewhere. It's hard to hang them up, but maybe it's time, get that degree here, and go pro in something else.

But isnt it too late if he wants to play this season? Is he willing to sit out 2022? Seems weird.

Not necessarily.

Again, people forget about the waiver process. And if he ends up suing Miami for bad medical treatment, I'm sure the NCAA would give him a waiver to play somewhere else.

Advertisement
Disappointing really thought we had something with him when we signed him…. Good luck to him wherever he lands.

JUST F_CKING LEAVE ALREADY FOR FLUCKS SAKE

giphy.gif

Not necessarily.

Again, people forget about the waiver process. And if he ends up suing Miami for bad medical treatment, I'm sure the NCAA would give him a waiver to play somewhere else.

Isn't he graduating by now, in which case he'd be a grad transfer and not have to sit out or apply for a waiver?

Advertisement
Back