Safety Zaquan Patterson commits to Miami

View as article
I love it but Chaminade is let him put a U decal on the back of his helmet? Again I love it but I have never seen that before on actual equipment (as opposed to wearing gloves of a particular color, etc..). Are we starting another trend?
Chaminade's done it for a little while, Jeremiah has been wearing Ohio St and Miami decals since last year, same with JoJo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The way we laugh at fsu thinking they gonna flip Patterson
Does it sound as crazy to osu fans when we talking bout flipping smith and how if we have a good season he’s gonna come
it would be interesting to know how osu feels about us and smith
We did flip fletcher pretty late last year

The way we laugh at fsu thinking they gonna flip Patterson
Does it sound as crazy to osu fans when we talking bout flipping smith and how if we have a good season he’s gonna come
it would be interesting to know how osu feels about us and smith
We did flip fletcher pretty late last year
Renovate Channel 9 GIF by The Block

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like ZP had himself a game!!!!

anyone have the stats from the WRs?

I'd guess Smith 7-80
Trader 5-45…Trader missed 2 drives in the 2h. Knocked down the game winning Hail Mary as well as drawing an unnecessary, and probably shaky call pass interference when he came in at corner last couple drives. Was limping noticeably (and honestly maybe hamming it up a little lol) on the ankle during post game.

The Kyle Washington kid probably had 5-6 catches as well.

I'd guess Smith 7-80
Trader 5-45…Trader missed 2 drives in the 2h. Knocked down the game winning Hail Mary as well as drawing an unnecessary, and probably shaky call pass interference when he came in at corner last couple drives. Was limping noticeably (and honestly maybe hamming it up a little lol) on the ankle during post game.

The Kyle Washington kid probably had 5-6 catches as well.
‘Preciate. Hope our guy is OK.

Advertisement
Back