Safety Zaquan Patterson commits to Miami

View as article
If were being honest you could make a dam good college squad just from these two rosters. #1 for Fsu is legit and hes a 3 star. lol yeah no the fck hes not. that kid was arguably one of the top players in that game till he got the cramps. id also say #3 for central who's a jr is a fcking take all day long. These are 3 or 4 star dogs that you just need to add to your team. fck the ranking. Fcking seriously guys I bet the 3 stars guys we have are dogs like this. We just probably dont get to see it on a big stage. That #3 sterling is a dog. OHHHHHH yeah and #20, that little fcker better be high priority. They lost that game by not incorporating him more. He cloud have won that game own his own. just mix it up and make sure he was involved and they win. dude is a freak. Not nearly the same but very Noel Devin ish. Just saying hes got some crazy traits and hes just a sophomore. He adds 15-20 lbs and adds muscle hes going to be a dade county legend. yall can mark this down. I said same **** about Calvin Cook and I got fcked with. im calling this a year earlier then I did Calvin.

Advertisement
If were being honest you could make a dam good college squad just from these two rosters. #1 for Fsu is legit and hes a 3 star. lol yeah no the fck hes not. that kid was arguably one of the top players in that game till he got the cramps. id also say #3 for central who's a jr is a fcking take all day long. These are 3 or 4 star dogs that you just need to add to your team. fck the ranking. Fcking seriously guys I bet the 3 stars guys we have are dogs like this. We just probably dont get to see it on a big stage. That #3 sterling is a dog. OHHHHHH yeah and #20, that little fcker better be high priority. They lost that game by not incorporating him more. He cloud have won that game own his own. just mix it up and make sure he was involved and they win. dude is a freak. Not nearly the same but very Noel Devin ish. Just saying hes got some crazy traits and hes just a sophomore. He adds 15-20 lbs and adds muscle hes going to be a dade county legend. yall can mark this down. I said same **** about Calvin Cook and I got fcked with. im calling this a year earlier then I did Calvin.
Calvin Cook and Noel Devin ? I see him more as a Francisco Gore or william McGahee

ZP has impacted games more on defense than any player I’ve watched this year. Size of a LB, speed of a safety, cover skills of a CB.

First time I've seen him in a live game, you learn so much more than just from highlights. Patterson is a baller. He was all over the place making plays. Needs to learn how to tackle better, way too much grabbing and losing his feet. But he deserves his high ratings, and Guidry/Addae have a lot to work with.

Advertisement
First time I've seen him in a live game, you learn so much more than just from highlights. Patterson is a baller. He was all over the place making plays. Needs to learn how to tackle better, way too much grabbing and losing his feet. But he deserves his high ratings, and Guidry/Addae have a lot to work with.
Pretty hard to have great fundamentals when tackling a 5'6 160lb back like Ford.

Pretty hard to have great fundamentals when tackling a 5'6 160lb back like Ford.

LOL I hear ya. That kid Ford is one to keep an eye on. ... But it was more than just that one tackle. I noticed a couple other plays where I saw similar issues. I saw it some tackling technique issues with Blount, too, and I noticed Smith dogging on most of the running plays. It's HS football. I'm not expecting more, just noting he's raw with lots of upside still to go.

I noticed Smith dogging on most of the running plays

This has been something I've noticed in multiple games.

I'm not as concerned about the tackling technique because this year even James Williams can tackle. Good coaching matters.

Advertisement
Dalvin. My key board is going bad.
Uh Huh Sure GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back