Safety Zaquan Patterson commits to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
From Canesport:

According to Patterson, this win for Miami is exactly what the program needed as they hope to continue to build in the right direction.

“This was definitely a big win,” Patterson said. “Really, because a lot of people thought Miami wasn’t going to be good this year. I feel like it’s all about the process, and I preach that. I obviously had to believe it to commit here. I’m just enjoying it.”

With a handful of Miami’s top 2024 targets in attendance alongside Patterson Saturday night, including Dayton Beach (Fla.) Mainland four-star duo of LJ McCray and Zay Mincey, the 6-foot, 185-pounder wants it to be known that now more than ever is the time to commit to Cristobal and the Hurricanes.

“Slide,” Patterson said when asked what his message was to any recruits considering Miami. “Come to Miami and come be great. Come be a part of a legacy that’s not like any other. It’s nothing like this city when we’re winning.”

From Canesport:

According to Patterson, this win for Miami is exactly what the program needed as they hope to continue to build in the right direction.

“This was definitely a big win,” Patterson said. “Really, because a lot of people thought Miami wasn’t going to be good this year. I feel like it’s all about the process, and I preach that. I obviously had to believe it to commit here. I’m just enjoying it.”

With a handful of Miami’s top 2024 targets in attendance alongside Patterson Saturday night, including Dayton Beach (Fla.) Mainland four-star duo of LJ McCray and Zay Mincey, the 6-foot, 185-pounder wants it to be known that now more than ever is the time to commit to Cristobal and the Hurricanes.

“Slide,” Patterson said when asked what his message was to any recruits considering Miami. “Come to Miami and come be great. Come be a part of a legacy that’s not like any other. It’s nothing like this city when we’re winning.”
But I thought he was eventually flipping to FSU? Yet he’s out recruiting kids for Miami? I guess the flip of him and Trader will be epic lol.

Advertisement
Does his school allow early enroll? Would love to have him for the spring he’s gonna be needed next year the way kam and James played so far

1694628213857.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back