Safety Zaquan Patterson commits to Miami

View as article
Kiss My Ass Moon GIF by Mauro Gatti

Advertisement
Tea time like I promised? Tea time! Tea time! Tea time!

There’s someone who’s very sour at FSU who has a personal axe to grind on Miami. Let’s just say these fsu narratives put out there have been fake and a personal motive for someone. We were told to not take to a story or twitter space that Patterson was still committing to Miami. We knew as of Thursday. We decided to push into the fsu narrative instead by request.View attachment 253028View attachment 253029
I had a similar exchange:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 4.51.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-26 at 4.51.28 PM.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
Advertisement
So, for those that don’t follow recruiting too closely, now that Patterson and Stone have announced, who’s the next few guys to look out for?

Advertisement
Really curious to see where his weight goes once he gets into a strength program. Could end up 6’1 range and 210-220 lbs.

He will be great against the run, blitzing and covering TE in the slot. First time watching him play yesterday and he is just a natural playmaker. Huge pick up for Miami.

Looking forward to see how they use Williams this year under Guidry cause it’s likely how they use Patterson next year.

Advertisement
Big time player. Just makes plays all over.

-Big hit on Special Teams.
-Blitzed off edge, forces an incompletion where he dips around Tackle and reached out to hit QBs arm.
-Pressure QB forced an INT
And on the forced INT- nice lead block for the TD. Also appears to be a very vocal, cerebral player on the field. We got a great one.

Advertisement
Top 100, local recruit at a position where we already lack depth and will be an even bigger need in 2024. Plays with aggression, clearly loves football, and has great height/weight/athleticism/IQ for safety.

Would have been a disaster to see him like commit elsewhere. This is a big win and definitely worth celebrating.

Advertisement
Back