Sad win

Advertisement
I love wspcane.

I love ssvir.

Fortunately, HC is the one position that fires himself. Lose enough games, you will be fired. Probably not in Year 3, but a contract "extension" decision is coming due soon (2022).

The SILENT KILLERS are incompetent ADs, University Presidents, and Trustees. You can't get rid of those ticks once they burrow under the skin.

UM has had AD/President/Trustee Lyme Disease for years, and it went undiagnosed.
I thought this as well but was wrong , if this thing goes just a little off the rails don't be surprised.

I love wspcane.

I love ssvir.

Fortunately, HC is the one position that fires himself. Lose enough games, you will be fired. Probably not in Year 3, but a contract "extension" decision is coming due soon (2022).

The SILENT KILLERS are incompetent ADs, University Presidents, and Trustees. You can't get rid of those ticks once they burrow under the skin.

UM has had AD/President/Trustee Lyme Disease for years, and it went undiagnosed.
Yep and I don’t agree with the budget crap either.
Richt was making what 4-4.5 and walked away without a dime.So there’s that money and then there’s the 4 million we paid to get Manny back ( temple probably paying their guy with that so in essence we’re paying for 2 coaches) we could have used that 4 million to pay a coach 5 million? Or taken the money and added a million a year to hire a better staff…

Miami has the money they just spend it foolishly….

Advertisement
Back