Pro Wrestling Sad News - Razor Ramon/Scott Hall on life support (UPDATE: Has passed away. RIP.)

Advertisement
What a 🐐

FB_IMG_1647318869727.jpg

Advertisement
I rarely post but thought it worthwhile to mention that I ran into Scott Hall years ago in South Florida and we talked Canes football. I didn’t know he was a fan of the Canes. I never really followed him before then, but after learning about him being a fellow Cane, I became a fan. RIP

I may actually watch Raw tonight, curious if they let any of the talent pay tribute to him.

They did. Hall's biggest fan, Damien Priest. Razors edfe and his walk to the ring. Priest called Scott his mentor and hero. **** hit him hard. He legit wanted to be like him when he grew up.

And of course, Kevin Owens. He stays giving tribute to the goats, alive or wrestling in heaven.

Advertisement
He was so cool portraying a Cuban, the latino community embraced him. He was so cool portraying a Scarface knockoff, the black community embraced him. He was so cool, he made a bunch of uncool people like Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, X-Pac, Scott Norton, Sting, Virgil, et al cool(er) by proxy.

Its a shame this man spent most of the second half of his life exercising demons, because he had a lot to offer wrestling.

Sean Waltman - aka XPac - was on Meltzer’s radio show and said Hall had apparently relapsed heavily with alcohol the last two years but hid it well in public.

Very sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back