Pro Wrestling Sad News - Razor Ramon/Scott Hall on life support (UPDATE: Has passed away. RIP.)

Advertisement
So sad.

I had my mother in law pass away in 2020 after going in for surgery to put a stint in her leg to improve circulation. Totally unexpected and horrible to go through. Likewise Scott’s death.

Any plans that you have for tomorrow are meaningless. You never know what can happen. Prayers for Hall and his family.

Advertisement
Finn Balor took a Razors Edge onto the announcers table in the first match. Not sure who the other dude is, I haven't followed WWE in a good 20 years.

Advertisement
8rSpRt.gif

Was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.

He was an amazing performer & worker, got himself over as a Heel on both promotions & was apart of the greatest most revolutionary faction in wrestling history, the nWo.

It sucks that he struggled so much with sobriety but during his career he was an absolute star, it’s a shame he never had a World title run but he could work his *** off when he was on his A game, had so much personality & ring psychology, he could put anybody over & make’em look like a million bucks, just like Curt Hennig taught him.

I was happy to see he had turned his life around once he was with DDP doing DDP’s Yoga program, but unfortunately that wasn’t enough. Scott did a lot of hard drugs, pills & booze for a very long time, it’s actually a miracle he lived as long as he did.

But either way, he gave me a sh*t ton of memories as a kid & was a great entertainer in the business.

RIP Scott Hall 🙏🏾 Wolfpac 4 Life 🤘🏽

8rSpRt.gif

Was one of my favorite wrestlers of all time.

He was an amazing performer & worker, got himself over as a Heel on both promotions & was apart of the greatest most revolutionary faction in wrestling history, the nWo.

It sucks that he struggled so much with sobriety but during his career he was an absolute star, it’s a shame he never had a World title run but he could work his *** off when he was on his A game, had so much personality & ring psychology, he could put anybody over & make’em look like a million bucks, just like Curt Hennig taught him.

I was happy to see he had turned his life around once he was with DDP doing DDP’s Yoga program, but unfortunately that wasn’t enough. Scott did a lot of hard drugs, pills & booze for a very long time, it’s actually a miracle he lived as long as he did.

But either way, he gave me a sh*t ton of memories as a kid & was a great entertainer in the business.

RIP Scott Hall 🙏🏾 Wolfpac 4 Life 🤘🏽
Putting over the Sean Waltman was so cool, that whole storyline memorized everyone back then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back