SACRILEGE!! F YOU ESPN!! 🖕🏽

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
It would've been a different offense with Dorsey.....You think we go undefeated with a NC with King in 01??....I don't.....
King isn’t a real qb. He’s not placing the ball to Shockley Andre Johnson etc. he’s a great kid but this fan base thinks he’s better than he is. They think he’s picking apart Saban next year?

What do you think our record woulda been last year with Dorsey instead of King?

You won't get an answer to that because the guy you're asking knows Dorsey would have lost more games than King. This o-line and 2000 o-line aren't even on the same planet. This WR group and 2000 WR group is night and day. People purposely overlooking that because they want to put Dorsey on a pedestal or knock King is just par for the course for nuthugger fans living in the past who can't think rationally

Hate to go there, but there's the myth of the great white savior at qb at play too. Like you don't think King spends as much time in the film room as Dorsey? You don't think King makes good decisions like Dorsey? SMH. King is one of the hardest workers this team has had, just a standup, classy individual all around. He's just not surrounded by 200 pro-bowlers like Dorsey was. But do these fans take that in to consideration? No. They just look at what that whole team in 2000 accomplished, with better coaches and better talent at nearly every position, and they want to give Dorsey credit for it.

Fact is A LOT of qb's could have won in 2000 with that surrounding cast. And I'll answer your question straight - Dorsey would have lost more games on last year's team than King did. Behind this line? **** yes I believe that.

Advertisement
You won't get an answer to that because the guy you're asking knows Dorsey would have lost more games than King. This o-line and 2000 o-line aren't even on the same planet. This WR group and 2000 WR group is night and day. People purposely overlooking that because they want to put Dorsey on a pedestal or knock King is just par for the course for nuthugger fans living in the past who can't think rationally

Hate to go there, but there's the myth of the great white savior at qb at play too. Like you don't think King spends as much time in the film room as Dorsey? You don't think King makes good decisions like Dorsey? SMH. King is one of the hardest workers this team has had, just a standup, classy individual all around. He's just not surrounded by 200 pro-bowlers like Dorsey was. But do these fans take that in to consideration? No. They just look at what that whole team in 2000 accomplished, with better coaches and better talent at nearly every position, and they want to give Dorsey credit for it.

Fact is A LOT of qb's could have won in 2000 with that surrounding cast. And I'll answer your question straight - Dorsey would have lost more games on last year's team than King did. Behind this line? **** yes I believe that.
@Cribby ....CIS never disappoints...

Advertisement
Right. He’s such a great kid. Doesn’t change reality tho
OUTSTANDING kid, who I Love to death....But no way on Earth is he better than Dorsey....And F all that "Dorsey had all those Weapons" Horsesh*t......So???....EVERY NC Winning QB has a plethora of Playmakers....Kosar....Walsh...Erickson....& Torretta, ALL had a Slew of NFL. All Pro, and Canton talent....

Advertisement
These comparisons are beyond dumb. Why don’t we just go ahead and add Y. A. ****le into these comparisons as well. It’s irrelevant to compare Dorsey with King and then asking who would win more.

OUTSTANDING kid, who I Love to death....But no way on Earth is he better than Dorsey....And F all that "Dorsey had all those Weapons" Horsesh*t......So???....EVERY NC Winning QB has a plethora of Playmakers....Kosar....Walsh...Erickson....& Torretta, ALL had a Slew of NFL. All Pro, and Canton talent....
We wouldn’t have won with Kenny Kelly even though he had all those weapons

Advertisement
love Dorsey but he was on the greatest football team of all time. He had a weak arm and even though he was a greatt game manager. He is almost always over rated on this board.

Keeping it a 💯. I have no problem with the list. Dorsey was surrounded by all time talent. We all know this. If he played is A game vs OSU he’s top 15. But if go back and look at that game, and quite frankly some other games throughout his career he was limited. He probably played his worse game in that fiesta bowl

King isn’t a real qb. He’s not placing the ball to Shockley Andre Johnson etc. he’s a great kid but this fan base thinks he’s better than he is. They think he’s picking apart Saban next year?
Dawg Ken was a 58% passer while at Miami. That team 00-02 was running team through and through..kings arm and ball placement is just as good if not better. Dorsey had 4 HOF WRs and 2 HOF TEs not to mention that he run game. Anyone saying king is not a “real QB” is dumb asf

Advertisement
Back