SACRILEGE!! F YOU ESPN!! 🖕🏽

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Delusional if you think Kings ball placement is as good. That gap is why he came back.
So what are we gonna do about the actual numbers and stats..there’s absolutely no difference in ypa but a huge difference in completion percentage between the two..at both Miami and Houston. King is a more accurate passer. That’s just facts.

Just because a kid can rn doesn’t mean he can’t throw. Unless there’s a tangible stat for that backs it up it’s a lazy and ignorant label to put on a kid. As far as king he’s only question is size. His deep all was more of a timing issue than anything physical. That’s all deep balls come down to

Advertisement
The fact that he made it to the league has nothing to do with this list of this post. Nobody is saying he wasn’t a all time great cane . If we are having a football discussion, (I thought that’s what we were doing), then you factor in everything. Ken was the QB of a all time great TEAM. So yes he gets most the credit. But you can’t ignore what was surrounding him
Love King. However, Dorsey was just the man from a leadership standpoint. Right QB for the right time. Ended FSU home unbeaten run.

Could King have done it? Maybe. But he wasn't there and Dorsey was 38-2. Hopefully he comes back earlier than expected and can spend some time with the offense unlike preparing for this year.

When I look at our great QB all I think of is the Elway deal and you have 90 yards and no timeouts. There are a lot of former QB greats I turn to before King. Not his fault I am just going off of a small sample of games.

Love King. However, Dorsey was just the man from a leadership standpoint. Right QB for the right time. Ended FSU home unbeaten run.

Could King have done it? Maybe. But he wasn't there and Dorsey was 38-2. Hopefully he comes back earlier than expected and can spend some time with the offense unlike preparing for this year.

When I look at our great QB all I think of is the Elway deal and you have 90 yards and no timeouts. There are a lot of former QB greats I turn to before King. Not his fault I am just going off of a small sample of games.

He was the Matt leinart of Miami. USC had had better Individual talents then Matt before and after imo. But Matt was the guy at the right time with all time talent around him. That was Ken. Nobody including myself discounts what Ken was apart of here. It made him a legend.

And no not any QBs could’ve done. But Just to give y’all a quick reminder of what was on that roster top to bottom. ponder on this; Brock Berlin was a close loss in 03 from having us in the natty. And he was nothing more then a horrible game manager that year. And that Roster, a year less of talent from 02 won a Orange bowl with terrible QB play Brock lost what 5 4 or 5 games as a starter here?...that’s the type of Talent Ken who was a far better game manager had around him.

That said Ken isn’t any better a talent then King. From a athleticism standpoint, arm strength and accuracy. Stats back that up as a fact. There’s nothing wrong with comparing guys individual talents. That’s all I’m doing. And no king will not be higher on my all time list of Miami QBs then ken

Advertisement
Back