SACRILEGE!! F YOU ESPN!! 🖕🏽

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
I still get nightmares of that Dorsey throw to Winston at the goal line........that was the worst i've ever felt leaving a stadium.
How does he miss him? Winston's what, 6'7? Wingspan of 8 feet? It's like missing the barn door from 10 yards away.

I always wondered what would've happened had we left Crudup in there, He threw a key first down to get us down there.

Tears is about to have 20 more pages when the turds see Trash listed at 45..😂😂🤣🤣

RVA Gonna be busy here in a bit..

Advertisement
Cam was the best, period.

Period.

Undefeated on two teams, both won NCs, then he followed that up by being ROOKIE OF THE YEAR IN THE LEAGUE.

Imagine his legend if he were given a fair shot at UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately this is a trade off when you are talking about arguably the best team in college football history.

The talent around Dorsey, coupled with a weaker arm / no mobility and marginal NFL career—it's going to take away from his legacy at Miami as the knock will always be that he was throwing to Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Santana Moss, Jeremy Shockey, Kellen Winslow Jr., etc. while he had some future NFL'er blocking for him and guys like Portis, McGahee, Gore, Davenport and Jackson running the ball for him.

Leinart also had a boatload of talent, but a better NFL career (which isn't saying much) and the perception that he was a better player, hence winning the Heisman in 2004.

They must be going by what they did in the nfl that's the only explanation I can think of. KD although the man barely had to do anything with that talent.

Advertisement
Back